Author Topic: Ancient Hellhound  (Read 2074 times)

Offline goonersTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • gooners has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Ancient Hellhound
« on: November 08, 2010, 12:34:22 AM »
Hi guys just a quick one i was doing the coon spawn last night and there were ancient hellhounds there that one hit killed me, can anyone tell me what they are please :):)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Ancient Hellhound
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 01:22:29 AM »
I believe these are part of the Halloween quest? not 100% though...

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 03:16:25 AM »
Feed a hellhound a special treat (buy them from a dude at umbra gate) and they become Ancient.

They have just about every special in the book as well as the special attacks of almost everything (think Rikki's EQ).

You kill it you get a sash that turns you into one when the moon is full.

somthing like that.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 04:59:04 AM »
yep, like Cerveza said.  Simply a halloween monster that is made from those treats.  someone was probably grieving you or had left them there earlier.

Offline Petkiller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Petkiller has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 07:30:09 AM »
Some stealthers think its funny to buy the treats and then grief players doing coon spawns.  They feed a bunch of hell hounds to turn them to ancients.  If your forced to kill them I heard that a flame slayer tally will work but I haven't tested that.  If you want some real fun feed some in Ish and get a paragon Ancient Hellhound.  My guild feed bout 4 of them and one ended up being a paragon and they finished Oaks with np. 
The good part is they have a timer of like 45mins or an hour they disappear.

Tags: