• Reputation Power: 1
  • timandersen578 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: October 16, 2020, 10:00:47 AM »
Hi
Returned to uo after 15 years. I am from europa and playing the europa shard. Amazed that my old guild was still active.
My name is Tim and I am from Denmark. Retrieved my old account which was nice. Have family now, so this site is really helpfull, kids take game time away. I mostly play tamer, starting to use my crafters again where this site comes in handy alot for making chars. I am still to make a sampire, havent got to that point yet.
I still play CC client, looks just right still.. Havent gotten used to the EC client.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 01:48:55 AM by timandersen578 »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 02:48:32 PM »
A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughtful introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!
Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the stickied examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in English.)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 08:24:35 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline timandersen578Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • timandersen578 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 03:17:38 AM »
Thank you :)