Author Topic: Passage of Tears Mini-Champ tips  (Read 11895 times)

Offline DTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Passage of Tears Mini-Champ tips
« on: July 26, 2012, 10:02:32 PM »
Ok so i needed to farm for Essence of Singularity which imbues DCI.

so i got in my imbuer and turned on Neos weapon crafter, got my self a three double axes, one spell channeling, one poison ele slayer and one elemental slayer for the renowned, I imbued all to have hit mana and stamina leech, the elemental and poison slayer both had some SSI on.

i headed down to the Abyss and the spell channeling double axe tore through the sllimes with no worries, poison eles spawned and i swithced to my my poison ele slayed but the acid eates through the durability far to quick to use it for more than one spawn before repairing so i swithched back to my spell channeling and not much damage reduction, sp poison eles no problem.

Then the Interred Grizzles spawed and i got killed after attacking a few, i quickly realised it was to do with the fire acid they drop on the floor that you have to move out of, once i sorted that they were no problem.

Then the Renowned spawed so i switched to my elemental slayer, same thing with durability, it wore it down way to quick so i swithed back to my SC double axe and not much damage loss.

so in hind sight i only needed to worry about imbuing one spell channeling double axe to save durability on all levels of spawn, although ive done 3 spawns and my durability has dropped from 255 to 80 so ill need to repair soon.

hope this will be of some help to some one.

cheers

D

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
Re: Passage of Tears Mini-Champ tips
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 02:03:54 PM »
thanks for the tips
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline DTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • D has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 01:07:48 AM »
:) np, its nice to contribute what i can

Offline Mad Tamer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Mad Tamer has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 06:36:56 PM »
Great tips for how to fight this spawn on a dexer :) Its wicked easy on a tamer tho:P  I just all kill and loop heal from a safe range... I think I need to try this Neo's Weapon Maker... Anyone got a link? I cant find it :(
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 06:38:30 PM by Mad Tamer »

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 08:05:50 PM »
Great tips for how to fight this spawn on a dexer :) Its wicked easy on a tamer tho:P  I just all kill and loop heal from a safe range... I think I need to try this Neo's Weapon Maker... Anyone got a link? I cant find it :(

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=8105.0;topicseen
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 05:03:58 PM »
You are fighting with the wrong guy, I use a Mystic/thrower and have no problem with durability.  RC and range weapon 13 min to do run.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 10:37:31 AM »
Thanks for the pointers.  I haven't done this mini in such a long time, was nice to have a little refresher before I have to start farming more essences.  :)

Offline DTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • D has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2013, 09:25:03 AM »
no worries mewonuo, its the least i can do for the script writers here

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2013, 05:17:54 PM »
Yea thanks I did not know this about the spell channelling and resistant to acid :)

Tags: