Author Topic: Grand Master mage NPC  (Read 1907 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Grand Master mage NPC
« on: May 19, 2013, 09:45:41 AM »
I have been playing the game sine 97 and never knew this, so thought I would share it in case so one else did not know. I was in vesper mage shop purchasing scrolls clicked on the GM Mage to see if he carried higher scrolls and he has a menu selection were he can add or take away mage armor mod. Just something I had never saw before for those that might need it but do not. Want to imbue an item. It only cost 250k per item.

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
Re: Grand Master mage NPC
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 10:12:10 AM »
yeah i believe this was one of the pub 81 updates, you can no longer imbue mage armour and it carries no imbue weight but you do still need to have at least one imbue slot left i think.

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
Re: Grand Master mage NPC
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 10:15:36 AM »
Found the link:

http://www.uo.com/Publish-81-Notes

Mage Armor Update:

Mage armor has been removed from imbuing, reforging, and enhancing. Armor now can be converted to and from Mage Armor by paying a Mage guild master 250,000 gold. Applying mage armor is still subject to the armor not having more than four properties or not being an artifact. Mage Armor now has an imbuing weight of zero.

Tags: