Author Topic: Back to Uo after 2 years off  (Read 1286 times)

Offline SpankeyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Spankey has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Back to Uo after 2 years off
« on: April 10, 2013, 11:14:05 PM »
Hello everyone! I thought I had left uo for good last time. But after gaming on other games and trying some different things out I found out that I really really like uo alot. i have played uo off and on for 11 years and I dont know any other game that I could do that with and still enjoy this much. About half way threw my uo life I found out about easy uo and scripts. Scripting made uo super awesome for me but sometimes the ones I would get didn't quite work or had a few bugs. So I went to the easy uo documentation page to read up and I started fixing those little bugs then started improving scripts then started writing my own.  But i am basically trying to pick up the peaces i deleted all my uo and scripts accept for a few i happen to find on a random jump drive a few days ago. I was looking for the Redrums Pet Name Changer script. i had picked it up off of win uo but i found out win uo does not exist any more. So after some googling i found scriptuo and i was like aww man i have to register to get it... but after doing some poking around on ur guys site it looks like i could defiantly learn alot here. My name is Paul i am 25 years old from Wisconsin currently in school on working on the second half of my radiology degree. Also looking to get back in to playing some uo and scripting :)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Back to Uo after 2 years off
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 04:41:32 AM »
Hi Paul, thanks for the intro. Restricted status has been lifted. Welcome to ScriptUO!

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +156
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 05:07:47 AM »
Welcome to the boards.

Thank you for the intro!
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 05:41:08 AM »
Welcome!

Tags: