0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Trigz has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: August 18, 2008, 10:31:21 AM »
Hello everyone! I can't believe I let this site pass me by! I was just looking for a new community since UOCoders closed down a few months back, and happened by this place with all the old faces it seems. Well anyway, I am a moderate to low skilled scripter playing on UOG: Divinity at the moment. I'm glad to be here, and I hope that I can help contribute!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 10:38:48 AM »
Hey Trigz!  I remember you, glad you found us.  You did some good work with your IDOC hunter script; did you ever finish that?

Anyhow, most of the old gang is here or at WinUO.org, and mostly everyone hangs out in both places.  I don't have a chatbox for reasons that make me postal and we tend to stay script-centric here.  We're not a bug clearing house, don't do doops, and grief play gets one banned and publically humiliated.  But scripting, that's the stuff.

Anyhow, glad the breadcrumbs haven't blown away yet.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TrigzTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 10:59:24 AM »
Well, I had a rough finished copy of the IDOC finder on my computer. I reinstalled windows thinking everything would be fine.. after all I'm not reformatting, just reinstalling. I back up most of my important things on another drive just to be safe, but forget my script folder.... Needless to say I lost all of my scripts, all the scripts from uocoders (including some of your fine work might I add =D) and all my resources I used. So now, I am starting from scratch. On that note, what was the link to the EUO Item ID database? haha

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 11:07:02 AM »
I have that script and can PM it to you if you'd like.

Item Database on EasyUO
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 11:08:14 AM »
Good to see u find us Trigz ;)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline TrigzTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 11:16:12 AM »
Oh I would love any script you have of mine from UOCoders. I think I had a basic fishing one for some challenge J4bber had as well as a few others. And thanks, I can never find that blasted database when I look for it.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 11:17:54 AM »
I'm not sure I have the fishing one, but perhaps someone else here does.  If you can kinda summarize the scripts you had and were lost, perhaps we can rebuild your library.  I'll PM the IDOC one, I have the 2nd version.

I wish I could do more with the information from uocoders, but that was all deleted before I was given the opportunity to make any backups.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 11:21:13 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: