Author Topic: Hiya, the names Will.  (Read 2336 times)

Offline Crazyamerican741Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Crazyamerican741 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hiya, the names Will.
« on: April 03, 2010, 11:27:55 AM »
I have been playing UO for 7+ years. I only have played on one server, which is baja. But I'm just now getting into using scripts. I decided I needed a break and just sit here and read a book while my crafter does something, which would be nice. A friend told me about this website, so far everyone seems nice and very helpful. I like the fact that you need to post something here and get it accepted in order to use most of the stuff on the website. As everyone can see, I'm not very good at writing about my self, sorry if this is so short. :( I have never been a good writer, just into reading. ^.^ I hope everyone likes me here and hope that everyone can help me out... lol. Hope its not to hard to use these scripts if you all accept this introduction.

Thanks,
Will

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hiya, the names Will.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 03:02:12 PM »
Welcome to the site!

Hope to see you active on the boards. Don't forget to use that search button. It is extremely helpful. I also think you will find that most of the script authors here are great at helping people out.  ;)
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 03:27:58 PM »
Welcome to the site and glad you are able to let a script to redundant boring game play so when you want to have some fun you can play for real.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 06:36:17 PM »
That intro was perfect.  Welcome to the boards!
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 02:33:51 AM »
Welcome to SUO Will! Hope to see you around the boards ;)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 04:33:51 AM »
Nice intro, Thank you! Welcome to SUO!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 07:32:26 AM »
Welcome to the boards..  we love new active members.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: