• Reputation Power: 0
  • llamas_rule has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi
« on: April 06, 2010, 07:13:49 AM »
Hi everyone, hm.. where to start...

Ok well, I've been playing UO for 6-7 years, I am mainly PVP oriented, but still enjoy PVM... I have little scripting experience but I would like to learn.

Thx :) bye

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 07:29:41 AM »
What shards do you play on? Where are you from? What sort of toons do you like to play? What do you think of the SA expansion? 
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline llamas_ruleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 07:41:37 AM »
Play on Oceania shard, I am from Australia, I play mage mostly - different variations, I think it's great, love the imbuing.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 07:47:47 AM »
 As soon as a mod trolls through here I am sure they will lift your restricted status and you will have access to more of the site.  In the meantime, use the search function, dig around and make yourself at home.

Thanks for the introduction and welcome SUO.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline llamas_ruleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 07:48:26 AM »

Offline Adenocard

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Adenocard has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2010, 07:55:03 AM »
Nice to meet you.. and welcome

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2010, 08:25:08 AM »
Welcome to the boards hope to see you around.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2010, 05:26:51 PM »
Welcome to the boards.  A lot of folks have been coming by of late.  Is easy uo down again making people board...hehe.  Glad to see some more new faces!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2010, 09:23:06 PM »
Welcome llamas_rule!

I agree C2 it's great to see such an influx of players from all over the world come and visit us here at SUO!  I'll do my part to make them all feel welcome. :)

Seeing all these people visit reminds me about the feeling I had when I got my first script working (well it wasn't my script)! I can still remember my elation because I had tried so many scripts and none of them had worked for me. I was hooked from that moment on...

Scripting enhances the game so much in so many ways.

Seeing so many visitors come here to SUO really speaks volumes about the talent and hard work of the coders here at SUO.  8)

Offline corpse

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • corpse has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2010, 04:13:39 AM »

Hay there Llama , the boards look good. Alot of usefull scripts to use. Makes the wrist feel less painfull lol.
The Dingo ate my baby !!!!!!

Corpse

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2010, 07:32:58 AM »

Hay there Llama , the boards look good. Alot of usefull scripts to use. Makes the wrist feel less painfull lol.
The Dingo ate my baby !!!!!!

Corpse

They will once restricted is lifted you mean... hehe

Offline corpse

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • corpse has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2010, 11:08:58 AM »

Lol yea , I am still in the restricted mode. But the scripts look great and the scripters all seem very helpfull , if you read the posts :)...

Glad to see that people still script for UO and the freeshards.

Corpse

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2010, 11:12:06 AM »

Lol yea , I am still in the restricted mode.
Corpse

Well, if you would read the site rules...head over to new members intros and post up a GOOD intro...that restricted status could be lifted.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Tags: