Author Topic: Old player , coming back.  (Read 1926 times)

Offline corpseTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • corpse has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Old player , coming back.
« on: April 06, 2010, 07:50:35 AM »

Well I played Osi for about 13 years. Chessy and Siege were the ones that I played mostly. Now I am back into playing on a freeshard. Will not name it due to rules. But I am looking into the heartwood quests.
When I left Uo. It was just shortly after the city was destroyed. Its was about 6-7 months after that I left for Wow. But dam is wow boring.  :)

Corpse

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Old player , coming back.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 07:58:52 AM »
13 years !!! you sure about that.   I dont believe thier are any rules here that stop you mentioning the freeshards name.. and i would have throught any freeshard likes what ever publicity it can get. But if you prefer to keep it private thats fine as well.

Anyways welcome back to UO and to these boards... we look forward to your active participation :)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 09:02:38 AM »
Ya, WoW was fun for a time but does get BOOOOOOOORING.  After I hit 80th I just didn't want to go through the same grind again to build a new character.  How many times can you do the same quest string before that just gets hellaboring?

Go ahead and name your freeshard; there's no rules against that here.  We talk about UO-related stuff without all the restrictions you'll find on other sites. 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 10:10:23 AM »
Maybe his freeshard prohibits him from sharing the name -- and maybe time moves a bit faster...
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline corpseTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • corpse has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 12:10:41 PM »

No I play Eclipse. Its not a bad server. Its enjoyable.

Corpse

Tags: