• OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
*bark*
« on: June 17, 2008, 03:32:09 PM »
*bark*

Hey all,

I figured I would register and all, despite not really playing UO at the moment. :P

Gota say that scriptuo alpha looks pretty hot.  I'll keep an eye on things to see the progress and all as time goes by.

Not sure if scripts are being posted here, but I could always add my 'watcher' script here also even though it still needs a few things finished in it.

Take care all, I'll check back every so often :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: *bark*
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 03:58:58 PM »
Hey, welcome Mr. OMGBurgers!

You have to take a break from everything and I can't even count how many times I've taken a break from UO and UO-related things.  I'm in a bit of a break from ScriptUO too.  I coded my brains out for the past couple months, so now I'm just fiddling.

I'm not doing anything really official with a script library.  I do have a little public section, but I'm not taking it all that seriously, however you're welcome to post whatever you might want to.  Freddy has the complete scripting site covered at WinUO.org, though.

But don't be a stranger!

TM
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 02:39:43 AM »
Burgers! Welcome sir!
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 08:52:49 AM »
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! You're bark got my attention so it must be worse than your bite.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Tags: