Author Topic: 'Sup guys  (Read 2158 times)

Offline CrimsonShadowTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • CrimsonShadow has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
'Sup guys
« on: August 22, 2012, 06:54:29 AM »
Well hello to every one CrimsonShadow here reporting for duty

Well what can i say about myself hmmm... For start I am vet UO player I've been playing since 2003 mostly in OSI styled shards. Played a bit in AI before they took it down. My main chars are aways necro/mage  templates with either inscription or spellweaving (I love grinding champs so ... spellweaving). The second line is aways fencers mostly with poisoning or bushi depending if it is for PVP or PVM. My best achievment is solo-take down of baracoon in 1 hours and 15 mins(full art gear of course + 120 EVAL/magery/ 25 SS). In the old days i was monster pvp player.... I had great razor macros for bolas and shuras but it is in the past... i got bored of pvp. Currently i am playing in the demise cause it is rather classic AOS and is fun. I might say something else but i am kinda busy right now playing poker so.. maybe next time  :)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: 'Sup guys
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 09:33:12 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO CrimsonShadow.

Tell me what are you tactics are using with spellweaving to do spawns? Are you able to solo spawns with the use of spell weaving spells?

This is something I've always wanted to experiment with but never made the time.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 09:34:48 AM »
Welcome CrimsonShadow!

Offline CrimsonShadowTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • CrimsonShadow has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 11:32:45 AM »

Tell me what are you tactics are using with spellweaving to do spawns? Are you able to solo spawns with the use of spell weaving spells?

This is something I've always wanted to experiment with but never made the time.

Well it is quite easy actually.You just spam thunderstrike in wraith form  :D If the situation gets out of hand just "hide" with ethereal. And of course ... Self-res the most imba skill there is for champ spawns. About the second question. The only spawn Necro/mage can solo is baracoon. the others are quite impossible  because of the 3rd wave casters. With a  sampire teammate it is possible to do rikktor with just the 2 of you but it is really difficult.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 11:44:29 AM by CrimsonShadow »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 12:48:44 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2012, 04:41:29 PM »
sup
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 04:24:47 AM »
Welcome to the Community! :) Nice to see someone from Demise here. :)

Well it is quite easy actually.You just spam thunderstrike in wraith form  :D If the situation gets out of hand just "hide" with ethereal. And of course ... Self-res the most imba skill there is for champ spawns. About the second question. The only spawn Necro/mage can solo is baracoon. the others are quite impossible  because of the 3rd wave casters. With a  sampire teammate it is possible to do rikktor with just the 2 of you but it is really difficult.

Also got to love pixies with level 5 arcane. Helps alot. Fun template to play. :)

Tags: