How are ya?
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hail!
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2015, 08:19:59 AM »
We are great, awaiting for your return.

Offline KaliOfLSTopic starter

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hail!
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2015, 09:42:17 AM »
Wow, I came here and re read my old intro.  Then the replies.

So many replies that i never noticed.  It never notified me that people replied to my thread here.  Wonder if it's cookies based on laptop versus desktop.  Not sure.

Anyway, I am glad that many of you enjoyed my intro.  UO really did a lot for me.

Also, Crome speaks good english so he didn't make me speak german.  I tried my best, but usually I just sound like 5 year old speaking german.  :D :D 

Anyway, I am between jobs right now, so I've been more active on the boards of late.  I want to participate here in helping people with scripts when I get time.  I hope to contribute some more scripts soon.  I just don't want to step on any toes by posting scripts that have releases that are similar.  Anyway, I just want to give what I can, so don't take offense if I post something similar (i.e. the auto scribe I added).  I am playing on LS even now.  I am wondering if GMs troll here looking for names.  I am definitely not this kali as you mention Trixta.    Never put a mondaine in my name, and on top of it, I was Demon Slayer!  But that account got banned.  I was called a "Cracka" once in the bk room.  I responded with some other words that were unappreciated by the GMs. 

I still do have a Kali, but you probbaly won't see me playing him much.  He's sort of there out of nostalgia, as he's a hardcore bushido macer with healing/anatomy.  Was my old pvp macer back in the day when the war hammers robbed stamina like no other.  Now aday you'll most likely see me playing Kendric (Tamer), Katrina (Bard), Drake (Sampire), Cain (nox-inscription-mage), Uruhara Kisuke (necro-weaver-mage), Loki (Smith/Tailor, Don't you *bleep* page a gm for me mining), Locke (T-hunter), Esmar Tuek (imbuer crafter), and finally my new guy Grok (Mage Myst Fisher).  I've got a few others that rarely get played like Potter my scribe who may get dumped since later I made Cain, and Cid, my stealthy thief who I made and found out nothing worthwhile is steal-able except power scrolls and even then, the likely hood of me ganking a good scroll and getting away from a guild is about ooOOOoo to none.  Anyway, if you guys see me around, just shout out Kali! and I'll know it's someone from here. 

Also, if you guys think it's a bad idea to post my char names, maybe I will delete them.  Would be sad to get banned for something that stupid and lose my 8 year old vet accounts. 
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Tags: