Author Topic: XanaX intro  (Read 1856 times)

Offline loganjamesmansfieldTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • loganjamesmansfield has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
XanaX intro
« on: December 28, 2012, 10:22:31 PM »
hello people im xanax from the lake superior server i play a paladin archer now that pvp is dead and nobody sits at yew gate anymore. i used to sit at yew gate all day on my poisoner/mage and make a living off of insurance money :) i just got back into uo about a week ago after quitting for 5 years and im still trying to learn all the new scripts/artys/dungeons id appreciate any help i could get about the new gargoyle dungeon. when im not runing champ spawns or trying to find people to pvp im running around the world looking for IDOC cause who doesn't like free stuff falling to the ground. my house fell in the great housing collase of 2012 and i lost mostly everything except the gear on my back and the trash in the bank. i used to be able to solo barracoon in under 2 minutes on my archer and now it takes like 25 whats up with that anyone know? i just foiund out about searchuo and i gtta say ive never been happier about finding a program for a game. i mean come on a program that searchs every vendor instantly on every server and give u the location of the vendor what more could a lazy person ask for. ultima is the first mmo i played and stil my favorite i got into world of waarcraft for a while but that game just didn't have the depth of the customizabiliy that is UO i also tried the star war MMO was fun till i got to max level and there was no more story line i highly recommend it for start wars fans who want to feel like they are living their own life in the star wars world but don't pay for more then 3 months as u will be bored of it by then. Anothe game i really enjoy is the battlefield 3 theres just something about a 32 on 32 player firefight that really gets my heart racing and palms sweating well thats aobut al i can think of for now
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 10:15:49 AM by loganjamesmansfield »

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: XanaX intro
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 06:55:04 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO Xanax! Glad you found us!

One of the requirements for getting access to ScriptUO is a robust introduction.

Please read This Thread and then return here.

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 09:42:10 AM »
Welcome! I somewhat remember your name.

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 11:33:03 AM »
Welcome Xanax!  And to poke a little fun:  Line breaks can be a useful :)
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 06:04:06 PM »
welcome to scriptuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 09:17:22 PM »
Welcome!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 10:29:39 AM »
Welcome to the site. 

Tags: