Author Topic: Rising Colossus  (Read 6111 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Rising Colossus
« on: February 14, 2014, 04:47:21 AM »
Ithink I spelled that correctly. I was doing a few Navery last night and every once in a while my RC would get teleported to one of the webs. While it got teleported to the web my pet count would go to 0/5 and I could cast RC again, but ... it was only when getting teleported to certain webs I believe. This allowed me to have 2 RC's at the same time running around although they would be in different areas and I would have to lure Navery over to have both attack at the same time. This is all very difficult to accomplish seeing as the RC does not last long anyway. Just thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone else had a use for it :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Rising Colossus
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 05:29:30 AM »
neat!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Rising Colossus
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 02:38:49 PM »
Nice, I may give that a try and see what happens.

Tags: