Author Topic: Healing Sampire  (Read 6491 times)

Offline Pop RockTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Pop Rock has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Healing Sampire
« on: May 02, 2014, 01:31:09 PM »
Ok, so i ran that original sampire and then switched to a healing sampire that didn't has bush. Problem with that is i missed bush!! But I then came up with this template and thought i'd let you guys try it:)

Necro 100
Weapon Skill 100
Tactics 100
Parry 100
Healing 80
Anatomy 80
Bushido 100
Chivalry 60

For my suit, which I have not finished, I'm thinking of having a spirit of the totem, leggings of bane, and either glads collar or jackals collar. Which is better for a sampire? I know jackals is better for a pvp dexxer, but wouldn't the hp regen on glad's be better? 0.0 Any ideas?

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
Re: Healing Sampire
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 01:39:11 PM »
I don't think the skill healing or hpr is of any importance to a sampire. Sampire's entire design is to deal damage and life leech.

It's been long time since i played on a sampire but hopefully this article can help you out more :) I liked the read.
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/540075/
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 01:50:34 PM »
The whole purpose of a Sampire build it to be able to leach from damage  you do, Hit hard and fast.   Suit, weapon and max skill are important to stay alive.   With leach from damage ,confidence, CW I'm doing very well.     With weapon skill at 100, you will be missing more then 120.  I had seen multiple variation of Sampire build.  Not saying that your will not work,  but what more important is what you are comfortable with and the style you are playing.    Maybe you should try a Wammy, if you want to run with healing.

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 02:42:39 PM »
Drop parry to increase your other skills.  I don't use Parry on my Sampire and do just fine.  Bushido already has parry built into it, so you will still "parry" with just bushido.  So you can now cap your Bushido Swords and Tactics, and now you have room for more chiv and anat.

If you are serious about a suit, make a woodland armor that is imbued and mace and shield or Folded steel.  Make sure your reforge for HCI. Then you HPR will come from enhancing to bloodwood.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 02:46:28 PM by Tidus »
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 02:45:53 PM »
The whole purpose of a Sampire build it to be able to leach from damage  you do, Hit hard and fast.   Suit, weapon and max skill are important to stay alive.   With leach from damage ,confidence, CW I'm doing very well.     With weapon skill at 100, you will be missing more then 120.  I had seen multiple variation of Sampire build.  Not saying that your will not work,  but what more important is what you are comfortable with and the style you are playing.    Maybe you should try a Wammy, if you want to run with healing.

The reason I have healing is that I couldn't do enough damage to keep myself alive when fighting a champ boss... Eventually i want to be able to solo champs on my sampire... Any ideas for a template that will be able to do that? XDD

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 02:48:36 PM »
You should be doing plenty of damage. Does your weapon have Life Leech and are you in Vampire Form?  When fighting Bosses you have to make sure you are using a weapon that is fast and can do armor ignores.  If your Stam is low and your weapon is slow, you will kill yourself. 
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2014, 02:52:47 PM »
Hmm... Well, on the shard i'm on now, they just introduced runic carp kits.. I might change my weapon skill to Mace Fighting and use staffs or something like that... Correct me if i'm wrong, but macing is the hardest hitting weapon skill correct?

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2014, 02:57:17 PM »
my weapons are swords, and they are fast and do well.  When i am able to log in i will tell you what they are.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2014, 03:11:49 PM »
I'd drop healing and keep parry.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2014, 05:33:40 PM »
If you are a macer use staff and Axe.  both have speed and damage.   
if you are a Swordsman use Double axe, blade staff  and radiant.     those of thed most comment weapon

Skill
120 weapons
120 tactics
120 bushido
120 resist or anatomy
100 Necro
80 Chivalry for 100% damage

To kill the big boss,  you are going to build ur weapon for it,  reforge it and add what u need on it.

If you are able to get 260 Point, your suit should have ur stat around   
150/150  ST/HP
20/69      Int/Mana
140/180  Dex/Stam

Some time I  required to move away to heal.  So boss hits harder then other.   Some ppl bring a Dicso with then to help.

Tags: