Author Topic: Sampire Luck Suit and Template  (Read 5607 times)

Offline robot_legsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • robot_legs has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Sampire Luck Suit and Template
« on: May 28, 2014, 10:24:01 PM »
Hey everyone. I just wanted to share my luck template I am running on my sampire.

First off a big thank you to TM and NEO. I used neo's crafting script to get me all the pieces necessary. It would pretty much be impossible without it, there is not one extra point anywhere on the armor.

The suit ended up being gold plate. (iron plate, reforged with copper or shadow runic, pof, imbued, then enhanced with gold) I chose plate to give me extra resistance to stam decrease. With 5 pieces of plate i don't really even need to run stam leech on any weapons, so that frees up a slot for something else =) Plus gold plate looks sweet =)

My sampire runs fencing so with 150 stam i only need 5ssi to swing at max with leaf blade or spear. Stats as follows:

120 Fencing
110 Tactics
120 Parry
99 Necro
120 Bush
100 Anat
76 chiv

Total luck is 1500 (with shield and weapon), after honor it is at 2500.

This suit is a great compromise. If i was going to go all out without luck i would essentially swap luck out for hp on armor and use studded for more LMC. I know there are probably better suits out there. Especially once you get into the woodland stuff, but this is working great for me. If anyone has any questions about the process I used for getting all my pieces together, let me know. Also, if anyone wants a suit like this one I still have a bunch of pieces left over, would really only need one or two specific pieces to fill it out.

Final Stats (After vamp embrace):

70/70/70/70/70
138 HP, 163 Stam, 40 Mana

45 HCI, 45 DCI, 100 DI, 5 SSI, 30 HLD, 45 LMC, 1500 LUCK

Thanks again everyone.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Sampire Luck Suit and Template
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 05:05:34 AM »
Great write-up robot, thanks for sharing!

So how much have you done with this in the field so far? What have you solo'd? What was easy? Difficult?

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline robot_legsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • robot_legs has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Sampire Luck Suit and Template
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 08:35:19 AM »
I mainly use it to farm Shame or Cove.

Level 4 cove i solo'ed a few fire daemons down there, the other stuff on level 4 is easy by comparison. That level 4 stuff is tough and is by far my favorite place to farm.

I've got UEV's down to about 3 minutes with a spear spamming AI.

Haven't done any spawns or bosses yet.

The only thing i find is it is necessary to have 96 mana leech. 68 wont do. So i burn through copper runics until i get just 96 mana leech. Most of my weapons are slayer, 50di, 96ml, hla and either area effect or hla.

In all honesty i have just as much fun making the stuff as i do using it =)

Tags: