Author Topic: A basic introduction  (Read 2259 times)

Offline calcuttaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • calcutta has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
A basic introduction
« on: June 19, 2014, 11:24:35 AM »
I have been playing UO since 1998. I have played Great Lakes, Chesapeake, Napa, and Atlantic. Also played a few of the Asian shards when transfer's first came out as my entire guild went to farm powerscrolls and such. I never transferred back! The housing designs and vendor organization of those shards are unreal! I quit the production shards a few years back only to return when High Sea's released! I played faithfully for a few months before life got in the way and I had to quit paying the monthly fee! I began playing freeshard's to feed my UO addiction. I am still playing the freeshards as I fear going back to the production servers I would be completely lost!

I have never scripted anything major using EasyUO but I have scripted some decent scripts for the runuo community! Looking forward to sharing my knowledge on these forums as well as learning more!

Offline calcuttaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • calcutta has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: A basic introduction
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 09:01:15 AM »
I never heard back from my introduction, was it inadequate?

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 01:09:19 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Sometimes they get over looked. While you wait for someone to come and unrestrict your account, what templates do you enjoy? Do you prefer PvM or PvP?

I mainly play OSI and while there may be a learning curve for the first month or so, it won't take long to learn the changes. They have added some nice things and still have plenty of bugs to complain about as well.

Offline Ultimafreak77

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Ultimafreak77 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 01:22:04 PM »
I have been playing UO since 1998. I have played Great Lakes, Chesapeake, Napa, and Atlantic. Also played a few of the Asian shards when transfer's first came out as my entire guild went to farm powerscrolls and such. I never transferred back! The housing designs and vendor organization of those shards are unreal! I quit the production shards a few years back only to return when High Sea's released! I played faithfully for a few months before life got in the way and I had to quit paying the monthly fee! I began playing freeshard's to feed my UO addiction. I am still playing the freeshards as I fear going back to the production servers I would be completely lost!

I have never scripted anything major using EasyUO but I have scripted some decent scripts for the runuo community! Looking forward to sharing my knowledge on these forums as well as learning more!

Welcome to SUO! I have never really played on a free shard before, what kind of things are different from official shards?
The few. The proud. The AFK.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 02:11:43 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Welcome!

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2015, 02:29:21 PM »
Welcome Aboard!