Author Topic: [New Member]  (Read 1099 times)

Offline denixTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • denix has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[New Member]
« on: June 30, 2014, 01:07:34 PM »
Hi folks,

I've found this site and would like to be a part of your community.

I can just give a short introduction couse germany is playing in the finals right now =)

I'am middle-age programmer/network admin from Germany playing UO in my free time.

I've written some scripts starting with easyuo but theese days enjoying openuo couse of LUA,
actually it motivated me to start using LUA beside perl and other scripting languages.

More later

Denix

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: [New Member]
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 01:46:32 AM »
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: [New Member]
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 05:25:52 AM »
Hi folks,

I've found this site and would like to be a part of your community.

I can just give a short introduction couse germany is playing in the finals right now =)

I'am middle-age programmer/network admin from Germany playing UO in my free time.

I've written some scripts starting with easyuo but theese days enjoying openuo couse of LUA,
actually it motivated me to start using LUA beside perl and other scripting languages.

More later

Denix

Now that the game is over, how about adding to your intro :)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Tags: