Author Topic: 'Ello  (Read 5682 times)

Offline PearlsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
'Ello
« on: June 27, 2008, 06:13:53 AM »
Hi there. Been playing UO for about 18 months or so. Former member at UOC and member at WinUO, and UOGuyz (i hope none will follow lol).
Some may know me, some dont, but i do the occassional worthless feedback and my specialty is designing and reinventing the next generation of wooden shoes (alchemy required!!!).  :D
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: 'Ello
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 11:05:38 AM »
Hey Pearls, glad you found your way over.  Tis a sleepy place, but after the UOC madness I'll take sleepy anyday.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 11:09:08 AM »
Yea i read about u getting frustrated that your scripts were getting bumped from site to site. What is done is done, but i hope they dont do what is done, so we dont have to do the thing we did again after it was done... Am i done? hehe. Well thx for having me here TM ;)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 11:12:18 AM »
Heh, I like a stable, drama free environment for my scripts to run around and frolic in.  They are fed the best grain and hay here, and no longer fear the Monty Python foot descending from above to squish their very life essence.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 11:15:15 AM »
Ni

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 11:54:03 AM »
We are now...no longer the Knights Who Say 'Ni'.

We are now the Knights Who Say 'Ecky ecky ecky ecky pikang zoop boing goodem zoo owli zhiv'.

Oh, and I fart in your general direct-shee-own!
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 11:55:14 AM »
Have you used the print function yet?  *ni*
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 12:04:56 PM »
Actually I'm just playing catch-up and saw that I need to get the new version going asap!!

I have an hour before I'm supposed to leave work and go home *sigh* I'll be givin' 'er a whirl right now.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2008, 04:16:01 PM »
First of all.. welcome Pearls, now, fly me to Belguim and take me to a montessary!!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2008, 05:00:58 PM »
First of all.. welcome Pearls, now, fly me to Belguim and take me to a montessary!!

Lol, you're just after all those fine monastic beverages.  heheheh
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2008, 07:51:35 PM »

Lol, you're just after all those fine monastic beverages.  heheheh

And, what's your point?    ???    :P 

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2008, 08:01:45 PM »

And, what's your point?    ???    :P 

Oh I'm sure you weren't going over there to sign up for their trade, unless they needed a beer tester.  heh

I would make a horrible monk.  Hermit I'm ok with, but monk is something that's completely impossible.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: