Author Topic: TrailMyx's Fish Treasure Hunter v1.6  (Read 86432 times)

Scrripty

Re: TrailMyx's Fish Treasure Hunter v1.6
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2009, 09:09:57 AM »
You and Kham musta got drunk at the same bar.  Hope someone hid your keys!!!  lol.  Have fun with it!  That one got me 1000s of MIBs.

Great script. :)  Works flawlessly right out of the box.  Nice job.  Gawd I need to learn menu's, they make everything look so professional. :)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2009, 09:51:17 AM »
Tm does a great job on the interface..

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2009, 09:57:26 AM »
Glad it works for you.  Are you running on OSI?

My menus aren't all that special.  I don't spend a bunch of time on colors, but rather on function.  The CLAw is probably once of my most functional interfaces to date.  The illusion of tabs is kinda cool.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2009, 10:02:57 AM »
there's alot going on at the same time with this menu... tons of statistics...from Current Run to YTD... which I find quiet amazing... even though I'm at .135 mibs/hr at 253 running hours. 8 Serpents an hour. and over 2000 Killed Serpents.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2009, 10:05:29 AM »
there's alot going on at the same time with this menu... tons of statistics...from Current Run to YTD... which I find quiet amazing... even though I'm at .135 mibs/hr at 253 running hours. 8 Serpents an hour. and over 2000 Killed Serpents.

Lol, you keep teasing the masses about features of the FaF.  You're plain Evil, KHam.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2009, 10:20:41 AM »
Hey Show Me something worthwhile and Nominate you... if your lucky :P

kevdog1842

« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2009, 06:09:34 PM »
Thanks for making this, it's awesome. The only suggestion I have to anyone else using it is to make sure you can actually handle killing 2 or 3 serpents at a time. My dumb ass paid 40k for a set of LRC armor and got smoked by a couple deep sea serpents. Anyways, its a bad ass script, by far the best one I've seen around.

-Thanks

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2009, 06:20:25 PM »
Don't forget to cast "Protection" on yourself so you don't fizzle when the deeps cast on you.  With that up, you'll never fail your spell casting and you'll eat all those deep sea serpents.

On RunUO, you'll know that Protection is active because your Physical AC will be lower than all the others.

Also, if you get suck on your boat, you can also petition HELP (on your paperdoll) to transport to a city.  

Don't forget to insure your armor and your boat key!!!  That way you won't loose anything.  :)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 06:35:35 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

kevdog1842

« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2009, 05:36:03 AM »
Yeah, I figured out insurance. I wished I had known about that before. I guess i'm just an old school UO player. Everything is working good on this script, but I can't get it to do bank drops. He recalls to the bank, the bank opens, my bags in the bank don't open and the items stay in my main pack. Is this because I have a bunch of different bags in my bank? Or is it because i'm using the wrong containers? I cant figure it out.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2009, 05:43:18 AM »
That script doesn't have an automatic setup for the storage containers so you have to set them by hand.  At line 95 and 96, you must put the #FINDIDs of the two containers into these variables:

Code: [Select]
set %container_MIBs N/A
set %container_Stack N/A

(Just replace the N/As with the appropriate container values)

You can just double click on the container you want to use and look at the right column of EasyUO to see what the #LOBJECTID value is, or use this script and just target the container to get all the necessary information:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=188.0
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 05:47:16 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2009, 05:49:14 AM »
Lol, and you are an old school UO player.  The last time I remember you playing UO, that was even before AOS (Age of Shadows), but after Trammel.  I still remember when you lost your first house deed to PKs.  Boy, you were sad that day!  heh
Come play RIFT with me!

kevdog1842

« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2009, 07:27:48 AM »
Yeah, that was messed up! I mined stinkin ore and made chainmail coifs for a week to save up the whole 30k it took to get the deed. Then that ass took it with one e-bolt. I can honestly say that was no fun. Oh, I got the stinkin bank drops for the fisher to work. I read through some tutorials and figured out how to set the bag id (kind of) it works now but I messed something up so its just dumping everything into one bag. Oh well, i'll figure the rest of it out later. it works for now. Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 07:32:36 AM by TrailMyx »

Offline KilroyIsDead

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • KilroyIsDead has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2009, 05:34:03 PM »
so I'm thinking about fishing.  Never did this before...

I saw this template...
Taming 110
Lore 110
Vets 100
Archery 115
Tactics 100
Chivalry 65
Fishing 100

But taming can be a lengthy, and I need an inscription person on one of my accounts.  So what about this?

Magery 110
EI 110
Inscription 100
Archery 115
Tactics 100
Med 85
Fishing 100

Is barding valid instead of archery? Music/Peace instead of arch tacts and the pen trick to keep stuff always calm while casting?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 05:38:13 PM by KilroyIsDead »
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm the rest of the night;
Set a man afire, he'll be warm the rest of his life.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2009, 05:41:35 PM »
I pretty much just use magery only for the fisherman.  I wrote the FaF to use archery too, but along with EOO/Consec it's just overkill.  Now if you are looking for a template to start also fishing up the nets, the taming one might be a good'en.

Maybe the pally-fisher would work well as well for the nets.  Does one of the slayer bows handle leviathans?  Snake/Reptile work well for the serps, but you also have to contend with the kraken and leviathans.

Kevdog and I were killing the kraken pretty easily in Shame the other day; no biggy with a basic pally.  Leviathan might be different.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline KilroyIsDead

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • KilroyIsDead has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2009, 05:49:28 PM »
oh boy taming in my future (.)(.)

And apparently I need to put inscription elsewhere
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm the rest of the night;
Set a man afire, he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing