Author Topic: (intro) Got that itch again...  (Read 1422 times)

Offline KumaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kuma has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
(intro) Got that itch again...
« on: March 10, 2016, 10:14:07 PM »
You all know what I'm talking about.  Played this game after release when I was 15.  A terrible HP with 28.8 dialup led to a rough experience, but I stuck with it through college on gradually better machines.  Stopped just after the Age of Shadows expansion.  Now, I'm 34, teaching English in Japan, and I'm back!  Got the itch, oddly enough, from an archery display in a museum.  It had some nice artwork with archers fighting strange beasts and some light string-music that reminded me of the old chest opening intro video when you loaded the game.

*sigh*

That's all it took to get me fiending again.  Found a stream online, thinking that would satisfy me...but it only got worse!  Just started up on Servuo's official shard.  Drop me a line if you're there, too!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: (intro) Got that itch again...
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 06:19:45 AM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: (intro) Got that itch again...
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 07:18:20 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: