Author Topic: Free Shards  (Read 4147 times)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Free Shards
« on: August 06, 2017, 04:56:25 PM »
Wow, I have not worked on a free shard in at least 10 years but I forgot how fun it can be. It is also so much easier this time around since I have a lot better handle on coding. My wife is mad at the prodo shards so she asked me to set up a free shard for her and recreate some of the things we had on ours years ago. It has been a blast so far!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Free Shards
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 10:34:38 PM »
if its just for the two of you its simple and funny :-)
If you want to learn how to code and support your emulation service by providing or fixing bugs it will help the whole community.

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 06:31:23 AM »
Wow, I have not worked on a free shard in at least 10 years but I forgot how fun it can be. It is also so much easier this time around since I have a lot better handle on coding. My wife is mad at the prodo shards so she asked me to set up a free shard for her and recreate some of the things we had on ours years ago. It has been a blast so far!

Good luck!  :) 
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 07:52:52 AM »
What kind of stuff was she looking for?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 11:15:48 AM »
I'm sure pure can make her a little corner of happiness :)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2017, 01:09:43 PM »
She wants a yard to the house where she can lock things down and make a garden. She doesn't want to spend a long time grinding to get skills up. She wants "pretty" monsters to kill. Stuff like that, odd female things lol.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2017, 01:18:42 PM »
SO far Rebirth  have   lot of monster and fast skill training.   Maybe Pure set her up in Magincia with a place where she can garden,  that can be cool.    Lot of house plot.   

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2017, 04:24:46 PM »
She wants a yard to the house where she can lock things down and make a garden. She doesn't want to spend a long time grinding to get skills up. She wants "pretty" monsters to kill. Stuff like that, odd female things lol.

I love the fact that you can lock stuff down in the courtyard of a castle on RB.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2017, 10:08:20 PM »
SO far Rebirth  have   lot of monster and fast skill training.   Maybe Pure set her up in Magincia with a place where she can garden,  that can be cool.    Lot of house plot.

And she can obtain stronger cu sidhes and farm in her own pace, without loosing to others.

Tags: