Author Topic: Hello, It's me!  (Read 1350 times)

Offline HelloItsMeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • HelloItsMe has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello, It's me!
« on: December 24, 2017, 03:09:31 PM »
Hello, I am a returning player and am looking to get into scripting. My name is Forcier, I live in Michigan, I have very limited knowledge of scripting but am willing to learn and become a part of your community. I used to use EasyUO for scripts, but it seems that site has been dead for quite some time. I use scripts to level new characters, which is what I will be doing with your help! I have been playing on and off for over 15 years. My home shard was Great Lakes originally. I now play on Atlanta, Baja, Legends, and Drachenfels. I have a love for the game that makes me come back over and over. I've attempted to quit at least 10 times. When I play UO it's normally for 3-5 hours a day a couple days a week. I would prefer to not have to spend those days farming again!

My first character I plan on training is a mage. I have always been a fan of mages in this game which is what keeps bringing me back to it. The ability to have total control of your character, the open world, and the many different types of magic that you can use is just fascinating to me. Which is why I continue to come back!

I may need some help to get started on scripting with ScriptUO since it has been so long and I am not a big computer buff. I look forward to meeting all of you and getting to know you better and possibly playing with you!

I have also used Razor, UOAssist and UOAM. All of which have died or been outdated for years now it seems... I just want an assisting tool to help me be on top of my game!

Thanks,
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 03:52:24 PM by HelloItsMe »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, It's me!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 07:44:06 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2017, 04:45:16 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline HelloItsMeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • HelloItsMe has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2017, 06:11:13 AM »
Thank you! I hope you all are having a Merry Christmas!

Tags: