Author Topic: Hey there  (Read 1657 times)

Offline ShakrazTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Shakraz has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey there
« on: December 28, 2017, 04:42:13 PM »
Hey guys!

After registering this account in 2014 (and totally forgetting about it, since I guess my last UO crave was back then), I did not get around to do an introduction post. So here I am, 3 (or is it 4 if it's 2018 in 3 days? anyway...) years later, and I would like to introduce myself.

I am 29, and I love gaming (far too much than I will ever admit hehe). I played UO back in the early years 2000, not long after getting my first computer. Back then, I thought how awesome would it be if every game to come later would have as much depth as UO (well my 12 years old self probably didn't mentally word it that way, but oh welp). Oh boy was I deceived on that one. So once in a while, I will get a crave for UO, pick a random shard and burn myself on it for a few months. (I blame the housing feature that always make me fall for it again)

Aside from games, I love reading a good fantasy work, but the ones I haven't read yet are diminishing years after years (these pesky authors don't write fast enough, darnit!  ;)).

I started playing again about a week ago, and I have been spending half of my playtime messing around with scripts, mainly because I am a nerd and I think I enjoy the scripts more than the game itself /facepalm.

So again, hello guys, hope you learnt a bit more about me with this intro ^^

- Shakraz

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hey there
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 05:20:25 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 06:14:14 PM »
Hail and well met!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 10:10:06 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: