Author Topic: Hello =D  (Read 1341 times)

Offline rmalverdiTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • rmalverdi has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello =D
« on: January 12, 2018, 09:42:29 AM »
Hello everyone, can you call me Slower, I have been playing uo for 10 years, aways in freeshards ^^ I have never seen this site, considering that I did not play for some time ^^, I hope I can contribute to this community =]

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hello =D
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 09:45:55 AM »
Tell us a bit more about you self, what do you like in game, type of template you played and   what are you looking for in SUO

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello =D
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 01:27:07 PM »

As ghost said:

Before we can unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

Tags: