Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 1200 times)

Offline craig9096Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • craig9096 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings!
« on: January 10, 2018, 05:15:17 PM »
Hiyas! Craig here.

Havn't played UO in a decade!  Glad to finally be back  ;D (Albeit a freeshard experience thus far into the return)

I got down on Catskills way back in the day.  The fondest memories of gaming have been there.

I don't know much script wise, but I manage to get tedious tasks done by my own makings.
Nothing fancy in the script arsenal yet, but I have managed to copy a runebook.

I played heavy UO as a kid.  My father got me started on MMOs when I was 8yo.  I've played Ultima more than any other
including Everquest (back in the 90s) and World of Warcraft (back in '04.)
League of Legends probably being the most played outside of the MMO category. Much rage, many woes when I play that  :laugh:

I don't have many hobbies that exclude the use of a computer.  Video games are life.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 05:27:50 PM by craig9096 »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 07:31:52 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 02:39:50 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: