Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1895 times)

Offline soldier270Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • soldier270 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introduction
« on: March 05, 2018, 04:33:31 PM »
Been looking for a way to convert .mul files... finally hopefully I found some love here! Cheers

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 04:39:21 PM »

Glad you find something interesting on our site, We have a few do and don't here.      http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12982.0

And to quote a good friend Gimlet
Welcome!  our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughfull introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

Offline soldier270Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • soldier270 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 04:49:04 PM »
After actually reading what introduction really meant, instead of flying through everything in a rush to get going here is my intro!
Hello for those of you who do not know me, my name is John!
I hail from Ontario Canada, spent 20 years in the serving in the army here (not in Ontario... Edmonton and Calgary mostly, with a few tours in Bosnia and Afghanistan). I started playing Uo at launch in 97 and have been playing off and on for over 21 years. I am married and have a wonderful daughter turning 26 soon who lives in the UK. My wife and I keep busy chasing our dogs around and playing Uo.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 05:32:39 PM »
Thanks for redoing your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 03:23:43 AM »
Welcome!!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 05:24:42 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: