Author Topic: Shard shields  (Read 3587 times)

Offline HrafnTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hrafn has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Shard shields
« on: April 07, 2018, 04:20:18 AM »
Finally my main account is old enough to get some shard shields and im venturing into the shard hopping arbitrage buisness :)

Since I am totaly inexperienced in this I have a couple of questions:

If the Character brings with him soul stones, would those work for the chars on the same account on the new shard?

Is it wise to include an asian shard? There has been some mentions of items only on asian shards, but i havent gotten around to find any specifics: What unique items is on asian shards?

Have been scouting them out a bit and it looks like Sakura, Izumo or Hokuto might be a good choice: Anyone have presence on any asian shard and maybe have some reccomendations?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Shard shields
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 04:41:20 AM »
Yes everthing work no mather with shard you on.   Primer, soulstone, you name it.   You can event bring your pet.   

98% of ppl, get an ATL shield and Main shard.   
As for asian shard, something they receive items custom for them.   If you have been receiving gift, look at the one you want to bring back. 

I use mine to play with friend that are on other shard. 

Also, each shield can hold 10 token.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 05:32:02 AM »
How about turn in points?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 07:21:47 AM »
There are follow you too.   all word,  if it not shard bound you are good to go.   

Offline HrafnTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hrafn has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 12:15:21 AM »
Awesome! Thank you for all the great replies!!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 07:13:18 AM »
After being in-active for a long time .. I am flooded in these things... where to store them all lol...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: