Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 1197 times)

Offline ChocoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Choco has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello all
« on: April 17, 2018, 11:56:20 PM »
Hi all,

I back to play UO the fifth times recently. Started UO from day 1 it released and started at Pacific. In the past, network is always the biggest problem if playing online games, so every time I come back to UO, I seeking for fastest server. Result is I moving from Pacific to Sonoma and now Formosa.

In fact, its the first time noticed scripting is possible in UO. As IT guys, I am quite interested in how to make automation works in UO. Especially, I don't think I am interested in gathering resources again manually anymore. Thanks for google, I find this site after search.

Being back for the fifth time, I owned 4 accounts (everytime back forget the old account and open a new one but finally I find my old emails) and which enough for me to build almost every templates, so I am interested in many different kind of scripts. But as mentioned, mostly for resources gathering. Unfortunately, It requires some fighting in order to get resources now especially for imbue. So some fighting scripts may be useful.

We all know UO is lack of players (maybe except Altantic, Europa etc), it is not easy to find people to kill boss together now. Scripting provide a way for me to try solo (hm... can call it solo if one people play 2 accounts and fight as partner?) some boss I can't do it before.

Thats why I am here.

Thanks all for reading

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 02:44:28 AM »
Welcome to SUO! I am sure Gim will be along soon to un-restrict you.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 06:33:37 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Tags: