Author Topic: Back to UO Once Again :)  (Read 1750 times)

Offline jdsmith624Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jdsmith624 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Back to UO Once Again :)
« on: July 14, 2018, 07:53:39 AM »
Hi all.  Actually resurrecting my intro from the first time around in 2011 when I registered, it's been so long since I played that I went back on to restricted access! :)  Surprisingly my intro is still pretty accurate lol.

About me:

I've played UO since late 2000 off and on, probably built up and sold off my accounts 3 or 4 times in that span.  Guess I have a love/hate relationship with the game, lol.  Primary shard has always been Chesapeake, with sometime spent on Sonoma and LA.  I recently tried Pacific some since my move from NY to California, but now i'm playing on Chessy again.  When I was guilded, I spent most of my time in Champs and then sometime in Vamp on LA.  That was during 2003-2004 when I was at my height of playing.  Now I really don't have the time to be in a guild so I run solo.  I haven't pvped in years so it's mostly pvm for me now. 

I'm an accountant by trade and just hit 40, but I don't feel any different.  I have a beautiful fiancee that doesn't understand why I like this game or why I like playing it.  But she tolerates it so that's all that matters, lol.  I spend most of my free time hiking, at the beach, watching movies, checking out concerts, and enjoying microbrews or belgian beers. 

I'm a long time script user and modifier but not much of a writer.  Have no formal training in that but I like to tweak things to 1) see if I can actually get something to work and 2) put my own personal touch on it.  I've noticed that the EasyUO site's scripts are mostly outdated and I like the fact that this community seems to be less restrictive on types of scripts.  It suits me because my time is really limited to play the game and the last thing I want to spend my time on is training characters or gathering resources and the like.

Thanks!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: Back to UO Once Again :)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 08:05:19 AM »
Welcome back!
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline jdsmith624Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jdsmith624 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 08:09:42 AM »
Thanks!  ;D

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 09:30:21 AM »

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 04:44:09 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: