Author Topic: High Demand Resources For SA ?  (Read 5954 times)

Offline Dude1598Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Dude1598 has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
High Demand Resources For SA ?
« on: July 06, 2009, 05:12:51 PM »
What have people notice, if you got into the beta, what resource or resources seem to be in high demand.

From what I got from the shout Box is that white pearl, amber, trav eyes, and Mining Gems are in high demand anything else to stock up on ?
Anything else to add

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Re: High Demand Resources For SA ?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 05:22:24 PM »
I'd be on the lookout for weapons and armor that while are crappy, have at lease on awesome mod on them. Unraveling may have it's uses for these 'one-hit-wonders'. I'd think that since there seems to be a new dungeon, people who dungeon hunt/crawl will definitely need resources that fit their temp.  Whether it be bandies, mage scrolls, bard stuff, BoS'ing, those poison star things. Those are all probably general, but a great stock of them at a great price will sell.  I'd have to look at the SA notes better to estimate what may be a 'high demand' resource.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 05:57:51 PM »
white pearls are a big one when embuing any magic properties u need them and ecru is a must if u want to embue EP on anything.

There is currently no use for black rock and no new uses for ML ingredients in embuing.  I also heard this.  There will not be any powerscrolls for embuing.  You have to do a quest to achieve three diff levels of skill.  80/100/120 are roughly the levels.  From breaking down items u receive stuff that u need to turn 50 of each in to get to the next level.  Basically to get to 120 u will have to currently, might get tweaked, turn in 50 artifact relics that are really a bitch to get.  Last I knew u got them from an item with 4 props at 100% intensity or 5props avging 80 % intensity.  That may be getting lowered some though.

Anyways - slightly off topic but it relates to the saving junk items with high intensities to get these items to turn in for higher skill (quest based scroll basically).

Offline Dude1598Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dude1598 has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 07:57:41 AM »
I think I am going to keep one account fishing and the other use it for lumberjacking and mining.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 12:07:30 PM »
What's the current going rate for Ecru Citrines and White Pearls?

I know it varies for each shard...

Does anyone from Atlantic know the approximate range they sell for?

I haven't seen any listed for sale on Atlantic and I have quite a few I want to sell when the time is right. 8)

Personally I plan to capatilize early on and liquidate my Gems and Pearls when the SA frenzy begins...plenty more where they came from.  ;)

Offline HardY-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 12:09:34 PM »
i'm holding all my ecrus on atl too, waiting the sa era come up.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 01:00:28 PM »
Right now on my home shard pearls and ecru where going for 11500 gold each. For the embueing power scrolls you do have to do quests to get them but they are no different than the regular power scrolls.  They are 105, 110, 115 and 120 power scrolls.

Offline Rn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Rn has no influence.
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 01:24:04 PM »
Have any info on how to do the quests? is it just somethin like "get to 100 skill, recieve 105 skill cap"?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 01:28:10 PM by Rn »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 01:36:44 PM »
I'm sure the white pearl price is gonna skyrocket.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2009, 02:46:06 PM »
I guess I better finally finish my fishing after all these years.

Offline welgill

• Don't mess with TM!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • welgill has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2009, 04:00:52 PM »
bw=est way to farm white pearls is to get just to the skill where they are able to be fished up if you GM you increase the available loot pool for when you roll for special item

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2009, 04:05:33 PM »
same can be said if you want to farm colored nets.  Just get to 90 and lock it down.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2009, 04:26:01 PM »
bw=est way to farm white pearls is to get just to the skill where they are able to be fished up if you GM you increase the available loot pool for when you roll for special item

And what is that magic number ??
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2009, 05:15:27 PM »
80.0 I think.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2009, 05:17:47 PM »

And what is that magic number ??

80 will get you white pearl, big fish and special fishing nets. That in addition to the treasure chests from 75 skill.

Anyone have any suggestions how to train fishing up to 75? Do I just loop a macro on a shore somewhere and wait for it to go up?

Tags: