Author Topic: 3. 2. 1. Go!!! My Intro.  (Read 2813 times)

Offline dunarrackTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dunarrack has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
3. 2. 1. Go!!! My Intro.
« on: August 02, 2009, 07:26:29 AM »
My name is Aaron, an IT technician in Las Vegas, Nevada.
I almost felt stupid that after my 10 years of UO this is the first time I actually registered here.
I've heard a lot about this site from many of my buddies, and they showed me some of the most scripts I've ever seem.
So here I am at ScriptUO trying to find out what this site is all about.(also I dont have to beg my buddies to help me out when I need a great script).

I am not a very good speaker, but I'll try give my best.
It's summer time, and many of you probably know it's like a burning hell here in Vegas.
We are going to 107 degree next week. And it hasent been my day for the past a few weeks.
I have my little precious S14 and my radiator blew up on me THEN someone keyed her on the passenger door (why would you even key an old car its a 95 for god's sake. I mean come on this is vegas, you got all these brand new shiny Vettis, Masteratii, GT-Rs, Lambos, and hell even a 6-car length Hummer party buses running around EVERYWHERE, and you have to key that poor little 1995 S14... cant you see 30% of her paint job already faded away? Never get why people key cars, well maybe I do if I know whoever drives that certain $120,000 car is a major *bleep*. But some random dude is driving a 95 in the year of 2009 I wont even bother (maybe feel bad for him for driving an old old car).

Sorry for all that whining, today is my only day off for this week and ll of a sudden I just have that urge wanting to "share" the shitty feeling for a bit. And I am curious that for those who HAVE keyed someone's car before why did you do it? No hard feelings, just purely for entertainment. I confess that I have done it three times, first time I keyed someone on the hood when I was little because I used to love drawing, and I tried to draw the power ranger logo but I couldnt find my drawing book. Then during the high school I keyed some punk's brand new Lexus IS extremely badly for leaving a deep dent on my passenger door (KNOWING I was in the car, no sorry, no nothing). Lastly it was a 911 GT-2, which cut me off and took my parking spot I waited for at least 5 minutes at the Venetian (those old couple took FOREVER), and I had my blinker on the whole time and he just cut right in as the old couple backing out VERY VERY SLOWLY. Well that ticked me off and too bad, for someone driving a GT2 and is too cheap to valet it, he's asking for it and he got it.

Alright anyways, I hope someone can approve me I am going to crank up my A/C now, its getting HOT again.
Thanks for reading my broken English little intro.

Post Merge: August 02, 2009, 12:05:34 PM
Here's some more info about myself.
Again my name is Aaron, 27yr old male.
I went to Glendora High school in California, graduated from UC Santa Barbara.
Then after I finished college I move to Las Vegas and work at an IT company basically repairing PCs.
Have been playing UO since Feb 1999, been thru alot and I will never leave UO. Gone thru a lot of games but nothing kept me away from UO for more than several months.

So this is a more formal intro, and not a whining post sorry about that.  :-X
Hope I can join the family and have some more indepth discussions here.

Thanks all.  :D
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 12:05:34 PM by dunarrack »

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Re: 3. 2. 1. Go!!! My Intro.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 12:48:23 PM »
Welcome to SUO.

I keyed this huge jerks truck in high school. Keyed it good too. He was a jerk and he deserved it.
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 12:56:45 PM »
Hey that was great!  Thank you for the thoughtful introduction.  Enjoy the access!

I visit Las Vegas all the time.  My uncle lives there, but more importantly my girlfriend is a diamond member at Harrah's, so we get free rooms all the time.  We where there 10 times last year.  Only a couple so far, but the year is still young.  :)

@TS:  Remind me not to piss you off.  I had my truck keyed a few years ago; not fun.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 01:08:28 PM »
Hiya!

Thanks for the great info, and letting us know how you got that script. As you can see we are a little protective around here. A lot of great ppl worked very hard to write those scripts so we kinda keep an eye on em.

Thanks again for the intro, and welcome to the site, enjoy!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 02:28:35 PM »
Thank you, thank you.

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 11:10:01 PM »
I've never keyed a car, but did jump on a buddies hood and kicked a hugh dent in the driver side door while my buddy was jumping on the roof.  He thought he was getting a new car, so he was like "lets trash it!!" we even took like twenty different colors of paint and dumped on it.  Come to find out later that day he wasn't getting a new car.  Not sure why.  Lol.  So he was stuck with this god awful looking car with dents everywhere.  It was a old old mazda, like 81 or 82.  Lol.
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 06:48:09 AM »
ouch, I bet that car loks hella special.
You are making me feel like trashing a car too... sounds extremely interesting.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 06:57:31 AM »
even just a simple keying is a great way to vent some pent up anger. trashing a car is like venting a years worth of anger at one sitting.  ;)
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 07:30:24 AM »
Welcome.

I spent about a month in Vegas roughly 15 years ago, was one of the best months of my life! Spent most of my time either hiking in the Nevada and Arizona deserts and in the mountains in Utah but I did blow a few bucks on the "Magic Motion Machines" at Excalibur!

Anyhow, 3-2-1 Go! isn't a Crossfit reference is it??  :)

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: