Author Topic: Yet another comming back from a long break...  (Read 6546 times)

Offline lalfaroTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • lalfaro has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Yet another comming back from a long break...
« on: August 26, 2009, 05:40:12 PM »
I play atlantic, and have played almost every kind of char. I have played dexers with every weapon skill and odd skill mixes like dexer bards. I recently came back to UO after about 2 years (apparently like a whole lot of people here lol) and started running scripts off of Easyuo.com. Thanks to CEO Im about done with a crafter in about a weeks time, and have taken advantage of another scriptwriters mining script. However, Im now trying to make some money because I see I have been left in the dust with the crazy inflation thats taken place. I heard from my friend that referred me about some awesome heartwood quest scripts as well as idoc hunting scripts. He swears by the scriptwriters here and suggested I check it out.

Im a senior in college and because of my demanding last year classes dont get too much time to play, but when I do I dont want to be stressing about working on skills or being broke. Keep up the good work, its very much appreciated! :P
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 07:57:56 PM by lalfaro »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: HEY!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 05:48:34 PM »
Hello Lalfaro...

How about putting a little more effort into a intro than one sentence. You are asking these guys to give up hours and hours and hours of work on thier scripts for something you dashed off in 45 seconds. What types of chars do you play, what kinds of scripts have you used, or are you looking for...put some work into your intro.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline lalfaroTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • lalfaro has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Yet another comming back from a long break...
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 07:58:39 PM »
sorry about that  :-[

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 09:23:48 PM »
And just like that, access is granted!  Welcome.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 04:31:24 AM »
Much better, Thank you!

Welcome to SUO! Enjoy
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 04:53:20 AM »
Welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 12:43:36 PM »

Im a senior in college and because of my demanding last year classes dont get too much time to play, but when I do I dont want to be stressing about working on skills or being broke. Keep up the good work, its very much appreciated! :P

I know what you mean. that is why I am here also, and the company of course  ;).

Where are you from?
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 08:38:59 PM »
Welcome to the site. No worries lots of people are to lazy to write even one line in a intro lol. I am a senior in college as well, but still find that I play UO more often the I study. I set down to write a paper or something then i think HEY i could runt that BaD A$$ heartwood script while i type then i spend some time getting my toon ready, then i get some supplies, then i remember that i was going to write a paper, then i think well i am almost done and very last i rember that i have to have the UO screen up or it wont run right! So i go get the laptop out and finaly I start to write my paper. HAHA  DAM UO ;D

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 01:45:50 PM »
Welcome to the site. No worries lots of people are to lazy to write even one line in a intro lol. I am a senior in college as well, but still find that I play UO more often the I study. I set down to write a paper or something then i think HEY i could runt that BaD A$$ heartwood script while i type then i spend some time getting my toon ready, then i get some supplies, then i remember that i was going to write a paper, then i think well i am almost done and very last i rember that i have to have the UO screen up or it wont run right! So i go get the laptop out and finaly I start to write my paper. HAHA  DAM UO ;D

wow, that is me right now! I sat down to download notes and such, and projects for the year. next thing I know, i'm reading all the posts on SUO and answering some! *addicted!!*
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 04:23:30 PM by SunTigress »
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 04:20:03 PM »

wow, that is me right now! I sat down to download notes and such, and projects for the year. next thing I know, i'm reading all the posts on SUO and answering some! *addicted!!*

Ahem!!!

Get back to the books!

study study study!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 04:24:24 PM by Toptwo »

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2009, 06:40:55 PM »
I was wondering if i was the only student that did that. SunTigress do you go to a big school?

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2009, 08:09:36 PM »
She is in bed atm...

She is a second year Dr. of Pharmacy student at University of Wyoming
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 08:53:37 PM by Toptwo »

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2009, 08:41:14 PM »
I know the feeling all too well! Junior (though should have graduated already, too many xfers) Computer Engineering major. Was at Univ of Pittsburg for a year, then Penn State, now York College
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2009, 09:51:21 PM »
WOW looks like we have lots of very bright people here, not that i thougt differntly before.

I only go to a small university. Working on my Business degree I could have been done as well but unfortunatly I have to work full time BOOOOO!!  :'(

Offline kings

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • kings is looked down upon.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2009, 03:36:09 AM »
so what should i say? what shard i play on, my characters, personal info? i mean come on, i'm here i posted, get over yourselves.
i quit playing for a while, want to get back into UO, need a few scripts to get some much needed items, stuff like the vesper turn ins, stuff like that.
Been wanting to make a few scripts, maybe alter a few out there. haven't really got too much into it.
is it really that big a deal?

Tags: