Author Topic: Maddog's Ninjitsu Trainer (RED FRIENDLY!)  (Read 33444 times)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Maddog's Ninjitsu Trainer (RED FRIENDLY!)
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2011, 03:49:29 AM »
+1
Ok, go back to basics.

Are you playing on an OSI shard?

Do you have the minimum required skills to DO those attacks? Tactics and Weapon skill??
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline gnorfi

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • gnorfi has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2011, 03:59:38 AM »
+1
This is an OSI/RunUO-Shard.
Summon Image requires 20 Ninjitsu Skill
Death-Strike requires 85 Ninjitsu Skill
My weapon skill (mace) is now 73,2 - Tac is GM

I think it only cant find the target. Whith Razor ive "copied" the script and there it works.. i mean cast image and then deathstrike it..

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2011, 04:02:50 AM »
+1
It's probably the item type for the mirror images.

Use THIS TOOL to get the TYPE from the mirror images.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline UOMaddogTopic starter

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2011, 08:52:56 AM »
+1
Cerv, it should not be an issue with types, the script merely uses the "Select Nearest Follower" "Attack Selected Target" macros built into UO.

@gnorfi: Go into Options then click the tab that looks like a mouse, then make sure "Disable New Targeting System" is NOT checked
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 08:55:10 AM by UOMaddog »
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2011, 08:56:30 AM »
+1
Ah, I wrote a sub for that ;)

HERE

Verify's it's turned on. EN added one that's not dependent on TM's journal tools as well.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM »
+1
Started training at 50... put swords on, +28 in jewelry and +10 in hat because this doesn't work with archery. I'll report back later, running fine starting out.

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2011, 10:03:49 PM »
+1
Good luck!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2011, 04:25:28 AM »
+1
I can't say I'm a fan of this training method.

Casting multiple mirror images is a serious drain of mana. Then attacking them all... it sure eats up mana and most the time is spent waiting to regain mana.

I prefer the rabbit killing method myself.

Buy/tame/steal a rabbit. Deathstrike the heck outta it. No multiple casting. I'm going to take the mirror image portion out and try this with a rabbit, should work just fine.

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2011, 07:05:54 AM »
+1
LoL Cerv, the whole point is that this is for REDS! Obviously, the ideal method (even for a red) is to soulstone it off to a blue, train on rabbits in tram and then soulstone it back. But sometimes that's not possible (no soulstones on shard, new char on new shard that you went red on for some stupid reason, etc). It is a serious mana chomping script, but with enough mana inc/mana regen/lmc, you should be moderately OK!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2011, 07:10:44 AM »
+1
Well, if a summon mirror image is mandatory then I'll submit this....

Summon ONE image
Deathstrike it

More attempts at deathstrike means more chances to gain.

Summon FIVE images (used up most of your mana already)
Deathstrike them one at a time (whatever mana you have left and not all are dead)
Images can time out because your waiting for mana.

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2011, 07:17:29 AM »
+1
Hmm, interesting thoughts Cerv...I believe that as long as you hit it (which I'd hope you're doing this with a wep skill already at a decent level), you are guaranteed to hit your own mirror images. It's quite simple to make the change (just change the until #followers=5 line to #followers=1)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2011, 07:21:40 AM »
+1
Yep, gonna change it to that. You *could* put a findrep or something in so this would work for either reds or blues. Same thing, just skip the mirror image and target the pet for a blue.

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2011, 08:08:38 AM »
+1
When I get around to it, yes...

Offline newbielove

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • newbielove has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2011, 08:30:16 AM »
+1
 :D

Freaking Awesome!!!!

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2011, 02:26:37 PM »
+1
Any issues that you ran into newbielove??

Tags: