Author Topic: Void Orb Factory  (Read 13532 times)

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Void Orb Factory
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2011, 04:51:34 PM »
I was actually working on it on Friday.  I will throw up a new version tomorrow.  It sort of blows, so I was doing a re-write. Figured since it was the first thing I wrote I ought to give it some love.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2011, 07:37:02 AM »
Ive been meaning to run this for a very long time... Ill watch for you post update to try the new version.  Thanks P.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2011, 10:16:00 AM »
Me too..have a TON of dark sapphires from mining like a maniac

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2011, 10:22:24 AM »
Me too..have a TON of dark sapphires from mining like a maniac

Yup thats what im talking about.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2011, 02:30:17 PM »
But, would your rather have the Dark Sapphires for magic jewelry instead?  Perhaps I ought to code up a Void Orb farmer.  Been meaning to...

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2011, 02:58:26 PM »
But, would your rather have the Dark Sapphires for magic jewelry instead?  Perhaps I ought to code up a Void Orb farmer.  Been meaning to...

Well i have stacks of dark sapphires and i haven't don't squat with them... no clue what Margery jewelry you can make with them please enlighten me.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2011, 03:03:23 PM »
Dark Sapphire Bracelet with MR2. Takes some work to fit in but sometimes it can be real nice.

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2011, 04:29:08 PM »
paul your my hero this helps making my sampire weapons alot less painful

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2011, 06:16:22 AM »
I am loving this as well.. brought my dark sapphire stock down from 30K to a respectable 5K. don't have to worry about sampire weapon remakes for quite some time now.

Thumbs up on this script

Offline anewbe4u

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • anewbe4u has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2011, 02:32:32 AM »
Hiya,

Starting trying to use this and it stats off fine, makes the first 10 void orbs very quickly. But once its made 10, it doens't go back to the pack to get more gems, just keeps saying I don't have the resources to make this.

Any ideas? Thanks

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2011, 04:59:32 AM »
Ensure the following, which is in the first post.

dark saphires in a secure you can reach
50-75 black pearls in the secure for every dark saphire you want to turn into a void orb
a few hundred ingots in your secure for making tinker kits
a tinker kit in your backpack 
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2011, 05:41:17 AM »
Thank you for this script... it worked flawlessly for me.  Much easier than spending hours and hours farming orbs.

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline anewbe4u

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • anewbe4u has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2011, 07:42:46 AM »
Ensure the following, which is in the first post.

dark saphires in a secure you can reach
50-75 black pearls in the secure for every dark saphire you want to turn into a void orb
a few hundred ingots in your secure for making tinker kits
a tinker kit in your backpack  

Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I have all that in my secure. Clearly something wrong my end though if it works for everyone else! I'll try and figure it out.

Edit - No idea why it doesn't work. It doesn't realise its run out of the components needed in my pack. Doesn't even attempt to go to the secure and pull them out.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 07:52:58 AM by anewbe4u »

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2011, 08:47:51 PM »
Congratulations your Script has been moved to the script library
(if you dont think the section is appropriate please pm me)
Thank you for your submission

Tags: