Author Topic: (Retired) Hallowean 2009 Quest - Use Grass On Corpses...helper.  (Read 25349 times)

Offline tandj99

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowean 2009 Quest - Use Grass On Corpses...helper.
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2009, 03:08:17 AM »
just the once.

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2009, 05:36:47 PM »
Version 3.6B

-Counts Essense in pack.  (i like to collect them in bunches of 4 before i bug out)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2009, 10:42:57 AM »
Thanks EN,

I had been gathering essence and grouping them in my backpack in groups of 4 and when I had at least 12, (16 is optimal) I would go searching for the "infamous" red sparklie lights.

One more step saved in an already 'Awesome' Script.  Had I known you were going to make this change I would have asked for one little change.  Sometimes when I go back to the Hag's House, I cant find the Soul Harvester and have to dig for it in my pack in order to click it to get a colored crystal.  This would be 'No BIG Deal' other than the fact that I am working against the clock and 15-20 extra seconds searching for something means less time for me to search in the Dungeons for the red sparklies.  If you find yourself modding it for a change, is there something you could add to help make the Soul Harvester easier to find each time?  Perhaps move it to a certain corner of the backpack?  Just a thought!
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2009, 12:00:23 PM »
Actually that would be a great add IMO Oracle.

EN, great script m8. This is working wonderfully. I've been meaning to post feedback sooner but life got away from me.

Other than some corpse types I've added manually the only issues I've had are related to enabling the gold looting causing crashes. I've just decided to bag the gold looting to avoid it, assuming it's related to moving around during the drag from the corpse.

Thanks for sharing this man, saved a lot of people a lot of clicking!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2009, 01:44:03 PM »
thanks 12x. /oracle

12x Can you post up those corpse ids that im missing.. and yes the loot bit could use a bit of work .. i never understood why looting was so hard in EUO .. i have a better appreaciation now.

Ill see if i can add spirit speak and a couple target helpers into it.. although c2 posts only another 10 day so questing left...   .. RL has stopped me even using this little script myself... hopefully before its over ill get time to maybe get a robe.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2009, 02:28:12 PM »
As long as you are making changes...   ;D

The fact that the script loots for you automatically the Cat Statuettes, Pumpkin Scarecrows, and Ruined Tapestries is great, but since I am in such a hurry, I dread losing all that gold I am missing especially since I kill monsters with higher fame values that have higher amounts of gold as loot.  I am under the belief that the higher the fame value, the more of a chance for corporal essences.  Is there a way for the script to grab the gold too?

ORACLE

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2009, 02:39:15 PM »
it already grabs the gold.  If you wait long enough.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2009, 02:58:13 PM »
It already grabs the gold?  That must be in a newer version -- such as 3.4 -- ?  I will download it again and compare version numbers...
ORACLE

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2009, 06:46:39 PM »
Were up to 3.6B  - edit header block... set lootgold yes/no

set %LootGold      YES  ; YES / NO
set %LootThese BWAB_CWAB_KVAB_POF   ; Leave POF IN PLEASE

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2009, 07:55:12 PM »
It already grabs the gold?  That must be in a newer version -- such as 3.4 -- ?  I will download it again and compare version numbers...

Noob Alert !! :)

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2009, 08:41:30 PM »
Ahh 3.7 loots much better.. and faster about to add SS.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2009, 09:51:05 PM »
VERSION 3.7

- Ok Looting is now much faster
- Removed LootGold Option and the need for POF in loot types
- If POF in loot types it get gold otherwise doesnt.
- Added Spirit Speak options
    - hot key activation if needed
    - custom delay  (i find 12 casuse crashes on auto casting so default is 24)
- Optional (default ON) Automatic disabling of Spirit Speak when hidden/invised
- Optional (default ON) Automatic disabling of looting when hidden/invised .. contines to drain   
  ( ie wont break you hidden invis status by automatic functions)

Issue
- Doesnt redrain Spirit speaked bodies.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2009, 04:31:59 AM »
12x Can you post up those corpse ids that im missing.. and yes the loot bit could use a bit of work .. i never understood why looting was so hard in EUO .. i have a better appreaciation now.
Hey EN,

I was actually wrong, the itemtypes don't seem to have been missing after all. The corpses it's not finding are actually itemtype of YFM which is indeed in your %corpsetypes var. I'm not sure why but it seems to skip corpse's from Wraith's and Shade's from Deceit or Undead spawn.

The loot routine is working great now, I'm leaving POF as lootable and no crashes after about 20 minutes of testing today.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2009, 04:46:10 AM »
Wraith's and Shade's from Deceit or Undead spawn.

Ow those 2 corpses... yea those ones are weird.. i think it must be the color.. although im pretty certain even before i added color it ignored those...  Thier one of the reasons i left the manual draining in ..

++ respect to TM and the other Loot scripter bosses... Looting defaintly has some weird quirks.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2009, 11:16:35 AM »
Noob Alert !! :)

Hey, who put this sign on my back?  And of course it is in a spot where I can't take it off...!

Hard to keep up with all these version changes. I am downloading them as fast as I can, but someone refuses to put version numbers on their file names, so it is not entirely my fault.   :P

Ran it for about 2.5 hours last night and it crashed twice after using Spirit Speak, but this sure is a time saver...Also as you use the Residue, it does not seem to count it down to zero correctly.
ORACLE

Tags: