Author Topic: (Retired) Hallowean 2009 Quest - Use Grass On Corpses...helper.  (Read 25622 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowean 2009 Quest - Use Grass On Corpses...helper.
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2009, 03:07:31 PM »
Noob Alert !! :)

Hard to keep up with all these version changes. I am downloading them as fast as I can, but someone refuses to put version numbers on their file names, so it is not entirely my fault.   :P

Thier is a version number one the 3rd line of every single one of my scripts .. its really not that hard.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2009, 01:56:49 AM »
Wraith's and Shade's from Deceit or Undead spawn.

Ow those 2 corpses... yea those ones are weird.. i think it must be the color.. although im pretty certain even before i added color it ignored those...  Thier one of the reasons i left the manual draining in ..
Ah gotcha. Found last night that snakes don't work either.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2009, 05:01:23 AM »
I should probably loot at another loot script to see how they overcome or even experince that issue.

But other than that .. has anyone tried the spirit speak.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2009, 07:09:24 AM »
I can move my toon around to different positions and every once in a while it will grass a spirit speaked corpse and then try to reloot it and it will be empty because it has already been looted.  I am playing with it trying to figure out why i have to move around to get it to do this?

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2009, 08:39:54 AM »
Well when it spirit speaks .. its also meant to reset the ignore list.  For some reason it doesnt do this .. I didnt have time when i posted nor do i know to figure out why .. but thats the real issue right thier ..

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2009, 06:01:05 PM »
I tested the newest release.  I did not test it with spirit speak, so unsure about that ability.  But, I did test it with looting, auto-targeting.  Those functions work great, with the excpetion of the missing the same two corpses that we spoke about before.  I LOVE the Corporeal residue counter addition!!  I for one would like to see one other addition, dragging all the corporeal residues to one spot inside your backpack.  They tend to fall everywhere inside your pack and if you arent careful you accidentally click one while trying to click a runebook and you waste that round.  You CAN have two of the residues that turn you into monster form in your pack at once.

The only other thing that I noticed is that the get grass button does nothing.... looking thru the script, I see why it does nothing, just wondeing, is that an upcoming feature?

Thanks for all the hard work EN... this has definately made the grind a little easier!

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2009, 07:51:43 AM »
I hear you on the moving the residue to the corner.. that is something i was thinking about myself .. as even thow i havent doulbe clicked it yet it has not helped in sorting the pack after an attack of the sudden deaths.

Yes the get grass .. is something i had planned on implementing. Time time time. not much of it at moment.

Keep the ideas coming thow.. i tend to implement a couple at once.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2009, 09:18:39 AM »
Don't know about you guys, but 50% of me is sick of this Halloween Quest and the other 50% of me is obsessed to get another robe...I do have a life (I think) and gathering 50 Blue Crystals is driving me crazy...!

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2009, 11:12:42 AM »
Im sick to death of this mindless grind mysef.... I see people posting all over stratics about how "Great this halloween event is" I personally think it totally SUCKS and was very poorly planned.  Of course, I do like the new pixle crack of a robe that they gave us, I just think the implementation of it leaves a hell of a lot to be desired.  This is not an Ultima Online of old type event.  Evidently they hired a bunch of defunct devs form WoW or somewhere. The halloween events of the past few years were tons better, all this is my humble opinion of course.  But at least the events in the past you actually got to kill things and it kind of gave you a purpose without just being a mindless grind.  I too want all the robes I can get of course, but my percentages are more like 90% fed up and 10% want more robes now.

JaF

And EN, only one other thing I can think of right now that I would like to see... thats a timer / reminder of when your residue is about to expire and turn you back into normal form... cause it really sucks to pop out of form right beside the anchient wyrm! lol
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2009, 12:22:32 PM »
And EN, only one other thing I can think of right now that I would like to see... thats a timer / reminder of when your residue is about to expire and turn you back into normal form... cause it really sucks to pop out of form right beside the anchient wyrm! lol

Good idea --- I seem to always be face-to-face with a Lich Lord or just a room full of Liches...hate when they laugh at me.  Also, like to add to your disgust of this year's Halloween Event -- The GM Begging Rewards for Trick or Treating are 'The Worst' I have seen!  Why do they both have to be skeletons?  Same color and look almost exactly the same, even the same color?  Do the Devs have a 'thing' for Spiders?  What's with all these webs they keep giving us.  Not to mention the 6 or more NavreyWebs you can steal in the Abyss.  ARGH! 
ORACLE

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2009, 05:53:50 AM »
Well thiers only a couple of days left... have at it everyone....

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2009, 07:11:59 AM »
If I have not or anyone else has not.  EN thank you for the hard work you put into the script and the updates you continued to pump out.  While most of us where doing the events you were prefecting you script. 

SO THANK YOU FRIEND !!

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2009, 08:27:17 AM »
If I have not or anyone else has not.  EN thank you for the hard work you put into the script and the updates you continued to pump out.  While most of us where doing the events you were prefecting you script. 

SO THANK YOU FRIEND !!

Yes! Definately, thank you EN!! You made this event much easier!!

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

Offline darian

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • darian has no influence.
  • Legendary Noobie
  • Respect: +10
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Check out my guild City of the Damned
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2009, 09:51:23 PM »
I know its way late and all that but I just found this forum. I used the Halloween script and I absolutly loved it. Only downfall was it wouldnt loot the ethreal monsters. Other than that it was outstanding! Thank you Endless Night

Beware of Dragons, For thou art crunchy and taste good with Catsup

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2009, 01:15:44 AM »
EN,

I have told you in the game, thank you, but i want to thank you in written form as well.

THANKS FOR THIS WONDERFUL TIME SAVING SCRIPT!
ORACLE

Tags: