Author Topic: Tinker Trainer  (Read 34502 times)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Tinker Trainer
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2010, 03:25:15 PM »
+1
OK it took 900 from 50 - 70 tinkering.

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2010, 05:35:56 AM »
+1
something is wrong somewhere, it tries to restart after a while.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline jesterboo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jesterboo has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2011, 10:48:53 AM »
+1
just started the script up, I started at 50 tinkering and I have 60k ingots and it is 2:45pm. will tell you the total when I'm done. seems to be running great

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2011, 11:04:00 AM »
+1
OSI shard?

I used the ball of knowledge to test the best thing to craft

Offline jesterboo

• Activity:
    0%
  • jesterboo has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2011, 11:27:43 AM »
+1
no, it got me to 65 and then some hang ups started. it wasn't emptying out my back pack, kept telling me backpack was full. but did that in about 20 minutes. worked good tell then

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2011, 11:43:37 AM »
+1
Can you be more specific? What was it making and what was your skill?  I am going to go back in and see what I can do to improve this one and would like to address this issue.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

-Mario Andretti

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2011, 02:00:34 PM »
+1
no, it got me to 65 and then some hang ups started. it wasn't emptying out my back pack, kept telling me backpack was full. but did that in about 20 minutes. worked good tell then
I have idea why this is hapening to you first question i have were u empting stuff into the trash barrel if you were make sure to secure the trash barrel so that way it will delete items as u put them into it instead of waiting the 3 minutes.  For example u have 125 books in the trash can u put the 126 book in there if its not secure the book will not go in the trash can and script will hang up but if u secure it and put the 126 book in there it will instantley delete one of the older books discoverd this when i was making slayer books with jaf slayer book script

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2011, 02:29:44 PM »
+1
Trash can should be secure, but it is not likely to hang up this script unless another toon is also using the same trash can. 

I did some edits today and have a .30 version nearly ready to post.  Testing it out with a new tinker now.

-Mario Andretti

Offline alonzo104

• Activity:
    0%
  • alonzo104 has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2011, 08:48:39 AM »
+1
Testing out your .30 version.  Starting at skill 25.0 w/ 124k Ingots in the chest.  Start time: 12:45pm EST.  As soon as I finish I'll come back and update this post to give the totals and time taken, and of course if I run into any issues I'll be back sooner :-)

First Issue - it keeps removing all tinker kits and placing them into the secure w/ the ingots.  It is also moving all the parts its creating to this box as well, at these early stages in training.  When it removes the tinker kits, it then pauses asking you to place a tinker kit in the backpack and click play. I've had this happen 3 times now from 25-52.

Alright now that it switched to bracelets, we having the same issue but worse lol.  It takes all bracelets, tinker kits, and ingots and throws them in the trash.  After it does that, it then asks for a tinker kit.  I've done a quick scan thru the script and I'm not seeing why its grabbing the ingots or kits in the throw away lines. *Update* I added Ingots and tool kits to the "save list" see if that helps.  *Replying to Update* That didn't work... still throws them in trash.

Going to have to abandon the testing on .30, working on finals and having to keep pulling stuff out of the trash is becoming a major pain every 5minutes lol. Will try .20 to see if it functions correctly.

.20 dumps correctly, however version .30 dumps bad.  and I don't see why lol... this is why I'm a newb scripter :-(

Finished Tinkering: Total time: 7hrs 15minutes
Total Ingots used: ~19k Ingots  (reason I say roughly is because using .30 it was throwing away ingots so I'm unsure how many got wasted into the trash before I noticed.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 05:10:00 PM by alonzo104 »

Offline Hollywood_Shono

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hollywood_Shono has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2011, 08:40:28 PM »
+1
Tested .30 Went to 72 really quickly when it started making bracelet it wasn't throwing them in the trash barrel. May be the Item ID not recognize to drag it in there. I am going to empty it manually and restart it.

Dbl Checked the ID # IJG seems to be correct for the bracelets.

Just read the above post from mine exact same problems should of read it before  :-X
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 08:44:27 PM by Hollywood_Shono »

Offline alonzo104

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2011, 02:22:44 AM »
+1
Tested .30 Went to 72 really quickly when it started making bracelet it wasn't throwing them in the trash barrel. May be the Item ID not recognize to drag it in there. I am going to empty it manually and restart it.

Dbl Checked the ID # IJG seems to be correct for the bracelets.

Just read the above post from mine exact same problems should of read it before  :-X
heh, switch to .20 and it'll take you to GM in no time, and drop the correct items.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2011, 05:23:36 AM »
+1
I will take a look and see if I can figure out what is going wrong.  I just used it to GM, so maybe there is a typo somewhere. 

Just to confirm, both of you were using this on OSI shards?

-Mario Andretti

Offline Hollywood_Shono

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hollywood_Shono has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2011, 06:11:44 AM »
+1
I will take a look and see if I can figure out what is going wrong.  I just used it to GM, so maybe there is a typo somewhere. 

Just to confirm, both of you were using this on OSI shards?

Yup i was using it on OSI no UoA or Razor running just a client.

Offline alonzo104

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2011, 10:46:37 AM »
+1
OSI latest patch, latest EUO update.  No razor or UOA. 

I found it weird on the .30 that 25-70 it kept dropping kits and ingots (and clock parts) into my resource container, then when I hit 70 or 75 (whenever it switches to bracelets) that it started to dump bracelets, ingots, and tinker kits into the trash. So as a rookie I'm assuming there is a type in the dump line.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2011, 11:19:27 AM »
+1
yeah, that is definitely a screw up somewhere if its throwing away stuff you need. . 

-Mario Andretti

Tags: