Author Topic: Coragin's FindID & Color on Hotkey.  (Read 3840 times)

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Coragin's FindID & Color on Hotkey.
« on: November 24, 2009, 01:16:10 AM »
I was turned on to a script that opened a cursor to find id of any item you wanted.  But you had to continously press play to get another item.  What if you wanted to get all kinds of item types?  Pain to keep going back to EUO to press play right?  So I re-wrote it, it wil now return the itemid and color code for the item you are targeting when you press the hotkey (Set to F7).  Click "ok" and its ready to go again.  Hope this little tool will help some of you out there.

To change the hotkey find this line and change it.

Code: [Select]
set %hotkey F7

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Cor-FindID.txt
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Coragin's FindID & Color on Hotkey.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 05:23:01 AM »
Just in case you didn't see THIS SCRIPT which I use about daily.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 05:26:17 AM »
Well no I didnt lol.  Didnt even look to be honest.  Well, somethign small from me to the community lol.
Coragin

My Facebook

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 06:20:59 AM »
What would you use this for, exactly?  What were you doing when you were inspired to code this?

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 07:06:48 AM »
What would you use this for, exactly?  What were you doing when you were inspired to code this?

I was getting all the item ID's for marties for the autohunter place in blessed basket script.  Made it easier than the script I was using that required me to press play for every item.
Coragin

My Facebook

Tags: