Author Topic: Paulonius, Hope all goes well, and Congrats!  (Read 9999 times)

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Paulonius, Hope all goes well, and Congrats!
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 09:51:34 AM »
I think I sleepwalked through the last couple of months, between the new baby not sleeping more than two and a half hours for two months, and the other two boys getting up from time to time -- but Chase is finally sleeping about eight hours at night with an occassion interruption. 

Not sure how I missed this thread before, but I noticed it today and would like to thank everyone for their well wishes.  Really appreciate it, you people are a the best!!
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Scrripty

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010, 09:54:53 AM »
What's up with everyone having babies?  Sheesh.  Mine's 18 and in college.  I'm on THE OTHER SIDE OF YOUR NIGHTMARE! WOOOHOOO. :)  Jk congrats Paul.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2010, 10:56:48 AM »
What's up with everyone having babies?  Sheesh.  Mine's 18 and in college.  I'm on THE OTHER SIDE OF YOUR NIGHTMARE! WOOOHOOO. :)  Jk congrats Paul.

Some of us are late Bloomers.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010, 10:58:58 AM »
I am done now -- three boys is plenty of kids for me.  I need to go get fixed before my wife gets any ideas.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

-Mario Andretti

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2010, 11:22:05 AM »
I am done now -- three boys is plenty of kids for me.  I need to go get fixed before my wife gets any ideas.

Well you know its the daughters that look after you when you get old... maybe you should consider another LOL  ;D  ;)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2010, 11:36:11 AM »
CONGRATULATIONS PAULONIUS!
Welcome to the Club!  This club is much more elite than the one here, and has a lot more responsibilities for sure!  I am blessed (and cursed) with an 11 year old daughter who is currently going on 20 something in her attitude.  Daddy's Little Girl!  EDaughters are much cleaner and easier to raise then Sons, but Sons' fathers have more in common with and are easier to relate to.

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2010, 11:54:45 AM »
Good points, but if we have a daughter, my wife will want two so that they can have sisters and while maybe four kids is something I can imagine, no way I am doing five. 

The clean thing is funny.  Our first kid, Carson, is a neat freak. Not OCD or mental illness crazy about it, he doesn't mind if his hands get dirty working on some project or other, but he likes clothes and hates it if anything gets on his clothes.  Was a clean kid from the beginning, like chaos bothered him.

Our second kid, Grant, is pig pen.  Whatever he is eating is in his hair and the baby won't get any hand me downs because he pretty much destroys clothes. He could care less what he looks like, what he is wearing or if he sticks to things.

I wonder all the time whether that sort of thing is hard-wired or if they pick up on things from us.

-Mario Andretti

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2010, 12:24:06 PM »
Siblings have to differenciate themselfs.. :)

Ive got one of each .. a 10 year old daugter who carnt wait to be a teenager+ .. and a insane climbing ninja video gaming stuntman of a 6yr old son.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2010, 10:13:04 AM »
Good points, but if we have a daughter, my wife will want two so that they can have sisters and while maybe four kids is something I can imagine, no way I am doing five. 

The clean thing is funny.  Our first kid, Carson, is a neat freak. Not OCD or mental illness crazy about it, he doesn't mind if his hands get dirty working on some project or other, but he likes clothes and hates it if anything gets on his clothes.  Was a clean kid from the beginning, like chaos bothered him.

Our second kid, Grant, is pig pen.  Whatever he is eating is in his hair and the baby won't get any hand me downs because he pretty much destroys clothes. He could care less what he looks like, what he is wearing or if he sticks to things.

I wonder all the time whether that sort of thing is hard-wired or if they pick up on things from us.

I was reading this thinking about my two daughters.  My 5 year old is a neat freak and takes care of all her clothes, but her sister does not mind if she sticks to everything she comes in contact with and does not really matter if her hair is gummed together with jam or what ever.  The older sister screams if the younger one comes in contact with her because of the food, candy or what ever is glued to her clothes or hands might get on the older sister. LOL . Just thought this was funny.  Must have something to do with older siblings and younger ones trying to be different. :)

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2010, 12:12:39 PM »
Three girls here, one almost 17, one thats 10 and one thats 8.  17 year old thinks she is 35 or so, and is a complete neat freak.  She has the little Tide pens that she carries around in her pocketbook everywhere she goes.  One little splash of anything and out comes the Tide pen.  Her pocketbooks can NEVER EVER EVER touch the floor or ground, they may get dirty! Her shoes have to be spotless, and she has to spend an hour in front of the mirror fixing her hair before walking out of the house for anything, including her chore of mowing the lawn. She makes mostly A's and B's in school, but really has to struggle for them. She is a total mama's girl.

The 10 year old, thinks shes 17ish, can wallow around in the lawn getting dirty and grass stains all over brand new clothes and could care less.  She will sit in the garage with me for hours, "helping" me working on or cleaning my motorcycle.  Grease and grime don't bother her a bit. Could care less about pocketbooks or being in with the latest fashion. She makes B's and C's in school with an occasional A, and is totally ok with that.  She is a complete daddy's girl.

The 8 year old is the brain child.  She is in the 2nd grade and reads on or above the 5th grade level.  She helps the 10 year old with her homework.  She HATES to be even a tiny bit dirty.  She is little miss prissy, and has to have everything perfect.  If she makes any grade less than 100 (which normally she does not) she gets very upset...even grades like 98 etc. If you ask her, she will tell you that she hates school because it's "boring", and the stuff they do is way too easy. She has never made any grade less than an A, and normally her report cards show her as having between a 105 and 110 score for the class. She can spell words that a vast majority of adults that I work with couldnt even think of spelling correctly. She is a mama's girl AND a daddy's girl, she plays it right up the middle.

Funny how totally different they can be.
JaF
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 12:16:04 PM by JustAnotherFace »
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Tags: