• Reputation Power: 0
  • bluepits has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Helllo
« on: May 05, 2010, 04:37:03 PM »
Hello everyone,
Glad i found this place to have some fun with uo ,and upload some of my scripts i have made . ive been playing uo for 11 years AND IM VERY TIRED OF of click click play lol :)

Offline angel of darkness

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • angel of darkness has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Helllo
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 06:31:35 PM »
Hi nice to meet you :D

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 08:26:20 AM »
Welcome to the site.  Maybe if you could tell us a little more about yourself your restricted status might get lifted.  What kind of stuff do you like to do pvp/pvm, what kind of scripts do you write, what shard do you play?  Maybe you have a funny dog/cat story you could share. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline bluepitsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 09:24:51 AM »
I do alot of pvm and some pvp very little i have written a script now cheap and easy for trainging with a golem and using mystic to heal it every so often

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 11:15:25 AM »
For access to 95% of the site you will need to write four or five lines about yourself, what you enjoy in games, RL, whatever is what we are looking for.  We really do want to hear it.  You really won't get access without doing it.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 02:34:47 PM »
OK im 35 years old, I Have 5 Kids of my own and two of them Have a rare muscle disease. So when im not on uo im having fun with  my kids before they pass away,Today we went fishing for 5 hrs and my kids out fished me *dang Bait getters* .Lost a couple 3 pounders Oh well its all in the name of fun. I have 4 Blue nose pitbulls The biggest babys i've  ever know beside my youngest lol hes a pain too.I live in the Beautiful land of 10,000 lakes Minnesota The wosrt part i grew up in Florida and used to just droping my rod down and catching larage mount bass but Oh no not here I swear its a brim or blue gill state lol.   

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 02:45:17 PM »
And thank you for clarifying where "bluepits" comes from.  I have a much better mental image now!! hehe

Restriction lifted; enjoy the site!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2010, 05:57:09 AM »
Lol well the blue nose pits was actually a mix breed dog back 70 years ago a man name Johnathan Henninger had a american red nose pitbull, and a Neapolitan Mastiffs and his male breed the pit with out his knowledge  and when she has pups some came out with blue spots. So the first blue pit started back to back breeding finaly produced a true blue nose pit and then the out breed of the Neapolitan  untill his line was gone and the blue remain. Thus leaving us the Blue nose pit :P .

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2010, 06:06:40 AM »
Thanks for the thoughtful introduction, you have already added some color to the site!  Welcome to SUO
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Tags: