Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 3280 times)

Offline sararayneTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sararayne has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings
« on: May 19, 2010, 02:07:10 PM »
Hey guys, I'm Sara.  I heard good things about 12xover's miner.  All the other's from the other site have failed so hopefully this one won't.

Offline luv2luvlong

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • luv2luvlong has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 02:13:48 PM »
You might want to read some of the other intro's and update yours. People here would like to know more about you and oneliners don't really cut it, if you want access to scripts.
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" - Sun Tzu in reference to his five points of victory.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 02:33:50 PM »
Sorry, I'm not much of a forum user.  This is all new to me.

To start with, I'm 30... divorced... mother of 2.  I have 2 girls, they are 6 and 7 years old.  I started playing UO back in 2005 but took a hiatus for a couple of years and have only just returned 2 weeks ago and joined in the stygian abyss fun.  All of my characters are on chessy.  One of my best friends got me started there and that's where I've stayed.  Mostly what I enjoy is the crafting side of the game and I've gotten most of that up to gm at least.  I created my new gargoyle with imbuing and worked her up to 115 in 4 days, manually, which for me was no small feat.  My diligence (and kids at school) paid off =).  I had a red character some years ago, but grew out of that phase rather quickly and let her burn counts to be blue again which took a solid month of online time.  During my time away from UO, I played Eve online, which in my opinion, is the only other game that can compare to UO in it's level of complexity, in some cases even surpassing it.  My eve accounts are actually still active, but for the moment, I'm really focused on getting myself back into UO and exploring the maps and features that are new to me.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 02:40:11 PM »
Much better, that was a very respectable introduction and I am sure as soon as someone who matters happens along you will have your restricted status raised. 

Imbue by hand?!  We can't have you wasting time doing that.  When you have access, please feel free to use this to finish off your imbuer.  Happy to help if you run into any trouble. 

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=4253.0
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 07:46:08 PM »
So, was my follow up introduction bad too?  I'm not sure what else I should do or is my restriction status already gone and i just don't know it?  Is there a way to tell?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 07:48:00 PM by sararayne »

Offline luv2luvlong

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 07:54:21 PM »
Restriction gone, now your a newbie :P
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" - Sun Tzu in reference to his five points of victory.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 08:09:04 PM »
Ohh, thanks.  Yeah, I am a newbie... lol..  a clueless one.

Offline luv2luvlong

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 08:30:56 PM »
We all were once ;)

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 03:12:57 AM »
welcome to the site, be sure to abuse the search button.  Search is your friend.  ;D
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 04:37:15 AM »
Welcome to SUO!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 04:58:46 AM »
Welcome to SUO Sara! Hope to hear from you on the boards, there's a lot of great conversation to be had here - UO and non-UO related ;)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 03:14:41 PM »
Welcome to the site Sara!  You will find lots of people here that are more than willing to help you if you at least try to help your self.  Hopefully this site will help further your learning into our world of coding.  Coding is what keeps the most of us in this game.

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Tags: