• Reputation Power: 1
  • Larsjex has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Heya!
« on: May 23, 2010, 02:35:40 AM »
'lo there =)

Name's Lars, i hail from the smallish country of Denmark, and i've played uo for.. well.. far too long, some might say :)
Been playing on/off since 1998, but recently returned "full force", together with my girlfriend :) Being quite the lazy gamer that I am, this site immediately caught my interest (gee, surprising, ain't it? :P ) I've mostly been roleplaying in the game, but recently got exceedingly interested in the "hunting game" from gathering imbuing regs, to champion spawn smacking (or, getting smacked).

Hm, guess that's the most info :) I'll also be interested in getting to learn how to script, at some point, when my brain starts working.. Which it -really- doesn't currently ;) BUT, at some point!

so.. there it is.. Me

// Lars J

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Heya!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 03:47:40 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for the intro, restricted status is lifted so feel free to have a look around!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 08:29:05 AM »
Denmark! Denmark! Denmark! ;D

I was born in Copenhagen but now live in the US and there a couple of other dains here as well!

Welcome to SUO Larsjex. :)

Offline LarsjexTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Larsjex has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 12:02:31 PM »
Denmark! Denmark! Denmark! ;D

I was born in Copenhagen but now live in the US and there a couple of other dains here as well!

Welcome to SUO Larsjex. :)

oooh, another crazy dane! hehe

Thanks, very nice place, i never knew it existed. The scripts on Easyuo's homepage tends to be somewhat older, so it's nice to get some updated stuff!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 02:22:17 PM »
I love carlsberg so i love u :) Welcome aboard
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Tags: