Author Topic: Old Scripter coming back  (Read 1519 times)

Offline MobidoyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mobidoy has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Old Scripter coming back
« on: May 24, 2010, 05:22:13 PM »
Hi everyone, I am a returning UO player, I was playing since release till 2003 or so and I never found anything that would give me the trill and the freedom of UO. Mostly, I am looking for new ideas here and to re-learn scripting. I like to script my own stuff has I can make it do exactly what I want it to. I dont think that to learn something, wiki or books are the best way, yeah you can learn the basic but, if you want to learn the real stuff, you need to read tons and tons of lines and try to make them better or, make them to do what you like.

Yes I know, others have already done the work but, what credit will you get to have your Character to do something for you with a script that was not done by you.

So this is mostly why I am here, I know that the scripts here do things that you wont find on other forums so that means new Ideas and learning opportunities.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Old Scripter coming back
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 02:04:53 AM »
Welcome to SUO Mobidoy.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Old Scripter coming back
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 05:24:52 AM »
Welcome to the boards!
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Tags: