Author Topic: Welcome to the new Elites - Humpday Edition!  (Read 13087 times)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to the new Elites - Humpday Edition!
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 08:45:49 AM »

Nobama...You made it kid! Now you really get to see what you've been missing. I'll have to find something else to tease you about. :P

Hey, it's Nobama your talking about here, finding something to tease him about should be EASY!! ;)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Scrripty

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 10:08:24 AM »
Now I can't kick you out of my special project for hit and running guys. :)  I recommend going to elite voting thread and see what people say about ya.  Always a good read! haha  Then there's the elite discussion threads... Some nice stuff in there. :)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 10:10:20 AM »
Now I can't kick you out of my special project for hit and running guys. :)  I recommend going to elite voting thread and see what people say about ya.  Always a good read! haha  Then there's the elite discussion threads... Some nice stuff in there. :)

Lol, I always try to trim that out.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2010, 10:18:06 AM »
welcome
Greenies
 ;D ..
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Scrripty

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2010, 10:19:18 AM »

Lol, I always try to trim that out.  ;)

That's ok, I only voted no to protect them. :)

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2010, 11:53:28 AM »

Nobama...You made it kid! Now you really get to see what you've been missing. I'll have to find something else to tease you about. :P

Hey, it's Nobama your talking about here, finding something to tease him about should be EASY!! ;)

You have no idea.  Ultima ICQs me with messages like:

"OOH, did you see TM's latest script?  I pulled in another two hundred million last night."
"Oh, wait.  That's right - you're STILL not elite, are you?"

and

"Hey - can you mod this script for me a bit?  Wait - nevermind, I can't show it to you!"

He's mean.

:P

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2010, 11:55:18 AM »
Sorry, haven't had many "latest" scripts lately.  Still kinda waiting for OEUO to settle down.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2010, 11:55:34 AM »
That is a little mean but i am sure you will find someone that is not elite to pass on the same love :)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2010, 11:56:34 AM »
That is a little mean but i am sure you will find someone that is not elite to pass on the same love :)

Oh man!  I love doing that!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2010, 12:39:24 PM »
Congrats guys, well deserved!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2010, 03:45:42 PM »
Congratumalations!!!!!!
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2010, 03:49:17 PM »
Yaa! More green is good for everyone!  Congratulations guys and welcome to the greatest clan on the web!

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2010, 07:51:34 PM »
Thanks guys!! Great to be part of the group!!  I appreciate the votes of confidence, and will do my best to not let you guys down.  Sorry for taking so long to reply, have been out of town in a motel room with a crappy connection, when it even works.  Thanks again, and thanks to TM for keeping this wonderful site up!

Oh, and TM, I will go through my collection and see if I currently have anything worthy of posting up.... it may be after I get back from this next two or so weeks trip before I do though.

JaF
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 07:57:29 PM by JustAnotherFace »
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2010, 07:23:30 AM »

Oh man!  I love doing that!

*Starts looking for victims immediately*

;)

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2010, 11:46:03 AM »
You know when you have a really nice neighborhood, and you're friendly with all your neighbors,and everyone gets along...and then some new people move in down the street and screw it all up.....yea.....

Glad I don't have that feeling! (hehehe)

Welcome to the Old Boy's Club (yea...ST has a pe***, that's something you'll learn when you read all the posts)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Tags: