Author Topic: Hi UO Friends  (Read 1370 times)

Offline TornadoRDTTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • TornadoRDT has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi UO Friends
« on: June 12, 2010, 07:57:06 AM »
Hi people my name is Robert i come from kroatia and play uo now from 1999 on OSI shards i play 8 Years now i play on Freeshards bec i like some changes and new features and ideas from this shard creators some new stuff that you cant find on OSI servers. I try at moment to make some Scripts by meself but its not easy sometimes if you make large scripts i noticed that and i respect every scripter they make scripts for anyone to make them game play sometimes easyer. i hope i can learn somthing by another scripters here and make one time a good script for this communiti.

so greatings from kroatia.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hi UO Friends
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 06:34:23 PM »
Welcome to the site and abuse that dang search button he has been deserving it !!

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • jtw1984 has no influence.
  • Danger is my Middle Name
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hi UO Friends
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 05:22:35 AM »
Hi, nice to meet you Robert!