Author Topic: Tameable Bane Dragons  (Read 3476 times)

Offline easyriderTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • easyrider has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Tameable Bane Dragons
« on: June 14, 2010, 04:41:11 PM »
I dont know if anyone has seen this or not over on Stratics, but I wanted to post this up here. One of my guildies was showing me a link on stratics about these new swamp dragons that can do the same breath technique as dread mares, but also poison. They are just on the Test Center and it's not sure if they will go to Prod or not, but I found it interesting. I will include the link, but if you would rather, you can search for it on the boards.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=212466

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Tameable Bane Dragons
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 09:01:06 PM »
look sick and i was wondering when they would add a dread mare back in.  this is a dread swampie..hehe

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 01:01:50 AM »
The stew thing is going to be annoying...

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 06:55:21 AM »
what is this blackrock stew all about?
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 06:58:24 AM »
So is my dread mare worthless all of a sudden?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 07:55:58 AM »
So is my dread mare worthless all of a sudden?

no.  it is not worthless but they have made them comparable to these new swampies.  swampies are large and slower at least they often seem.  And swampies do not do "the trick"

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 06:42:37 PM »
what is this blackrock stew all about?

Allegedly, they only eat BR stew.  So, to bond it you need two...to keep it happy, you need to farm it...

Someone run over to Origin and test out the pet treats.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2010, 08:18:07 AM »
Dreadmares still win hands down since dragon slayer bows/weps can kill these things in 2 shots!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Tags: