Author Topic: What's Up, My name is Justin  (Read 1399 times)

Offline JustinTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Justin has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
What's Up, My name is Justin
« on: August 18, 2010, 11:54:25 AM »
Hello Mods/Other Interested Parties,

My name is Justin and I have been playing UO off and on since its inception. I began on the Atlantic shard and branched off onto Catskills, Chesapeake, Lake Superior, Sonoma, and Lake Austin. I have primarily played for the pvp, but have found myself mixed up in some smatterings of pvm when the pvp got boring or ridiculously unbalanced.

I enjoy playing mages, archers, and random dexxer templates when my connections allow me. At the moment I primarily pvp in faction fights, champ spawns, or duels. My pvm consists of doing champ spawns or the occasional medussa or slasher to get items I need. Some other favortie past times in game include making new suits and testing out new templates.

I look forward to future discussions and hope to further the site's goals through my input.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: What's Up, My name is Justin
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 12:04:48 PM »
Welcome to the site and check out our search features and great selection of scripts.

Offline Ozzy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ozzy has no influence.
  • My Boys
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: What's Up, My name is Justin
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 03:10:15 PM »
welcome justin