Author Topic: Site changes. 8/18/2010  (Read 6560 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Site changes. 8/18/2010
« on: August 19, 2010, 10:47:56 AM »
  • We have disabled/deleted the auction system.
  • Introduced the OpenEUO scripting section.

Enjoy!

TM
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Site changes. 8/18/2010
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 02:57:03 PM »
Good swap IMO, now I'm more likely to read and use OEUO than I had going to the EUO site and sifting through all the negative comments by users and Cheffe.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 03:20:47 PM »
Good swap IMO, now I'm more likely to read and use OEUO than I had going to the EUO site and sifting through all the negative comments by users and Cheffe.
In the end, it's all about the love of scripting and UO.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 03:26:39 PM »
Welcome oh great OEUO  8)

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 04:25:02 PM »
Glad I got my auction when I did =P

Scrripty

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 04:53:36 PM »

This is what I'm talkin about!  Who cares if Cheffe's an ass sometimes...?  He's all we got, and I love that he's doing it for free.  So lay off my Cheffe! :)

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 03:13:24 AM »

This is what I'm talkin about!  Who cares if Cheffe's an ass sometimes...?  He's all we got, and I love that he's doing it for free.  So lay off my Cheffe! :)
*Edited as I figured out this is a "open to the public thread"

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 04:54:28 AM »

Don't get me wrong here, I've gone to the site and read a bunch over the last several months that it's been out. It's just too daunting at times to see the subject line of an intriguing post with the expectation that I'll learn something, only to see that 2 posts out of the 20+ were helpful and/or productive.

Now that an OEUO forum exists here, I can be certain that at least 2 out of 3 posts will be on topic, and not utter quarrel speak. And that's the of the biggest plus's about SUO, it's users and consistency with intelligent helpful conversations.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 10:06:51 AM »
Quote from: Twinkle McNugget
Now that an OEUO forum exists here, I can be certain that at least 2 out of 3 posts will be on topic, and not utter quarrel speak. And that's the of the biggest plus's about SUO, it's users and consistency with intelligent helpful conversations.
And if the consistency begins to lag I do have a purge hammer :D

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 10:43:41 PM »
Quote from: Twinkle McNugget
And if the consistency begins to lag I do have a purge hammer :D

X

DARN IT!  I just FINALLY get a valorite hammer, now I learn there is a new rare hammer out there!

:P

Tags: