0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • izzabella has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hiya
« on: August 19, 2010, 11:37:53 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm another returning UO victim.  Looks like there is alot of us from what I've been reading.  Well for me, I started playing in 99 then switched to DAOC in 06, tried WOW but never got into it.  Played Age of Conan for a while after it first came out but it's not really a solo game.  I ended up getting bored about 6 months ago and found my old UO disk and haven't been able to stop playing.  I've got my old characters on Legends and started new ones on Great Lakes.  Cya all around on the boards.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hiya
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 11:58:25 AM »
welcome to the boards and

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
trysearch.gif

Offline Ozzy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ozzy has no influence.
  • My Boys
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 03:08:08 PM »
and what the anticipation is killin me! hiya izz welcome to the site!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 03:11:21 PM »
Ummm, Mass, I hate to tell you, but your groundhogs are armed!  Better step back!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: